.

"Thought you ain't know how to dance?"

"Good try?"

He smiled. Yeah right. This whole conversation his hands were still around my waist. Kenny had Keyanna in the air on his waist bouncing her up and down and me and Trey just laughed. Wow they were getting down and dirty.

"My man gonna fuck ya girl tonight watch!"

"No he's not!"

"Watch I'm telling you wait til we get back to the dorm."

"Whatever. We're going home."

"You just gonna leave me like that?"

He smiled and there was a twinkle in his brown eyes.

"Maybe."

"Yeah alright."

Trey walked away and went over to where Mike and Calvin were. After Keyanna got down she walked over to me out of breath.

"Um I think Kenny is tryna smash."

"You think?"

She hit me in the arm.

"But um, what's good with you and Trey?"

"What you mean?"

"I saw y'all grinding on the floor."

"Nothing. It was just a dance."

"WHATEVER! I'm telling Marcus y'all was freaking on the dance floor!"

" Let's go to the bathroom."

After a quick bathroom break me and Key were back on the floor. An hour later the party ended and we stood b y the door waiting for the boys to show up. Calvin, Mike, and Damon were attempting to get some last minute numbers when they walked over. Trey came and stood by me while Kenny and Keyanna were hugged up all over each other.

"Yo everybody is going to the diner, we should go!"

Mike said walking over.

"Nah, I'm good on that we're going back to the dorm."

Kenny was looking Keyanna over. It was so obvious that they were into each other. Me and Trey looked at each other and laughed. Walking to the truck seemed to take forever. The night air had became cold and the boots I was wearing were now digging into the soles of my feet. Beauty truly was pain. I clutched onto Trey in hopes that leaning on him would take some of the pressure off of my heels.

"That's what you get for tryna be cute!"

Trey stated walking slower to accommodate me. My head was starting to throb the alcohol was wearing off.

"My head hurts."

"Just a little hangover. When we get back I'll give you some Motrin. Lay down and you'll be good."

"I can't stay."

"You're going to have to, you and Key can't drive home."

"I'm not even drunk anymore."

Just as the words left my mouth I stumbled. I lost. I looked at Trey in hopes he didn't see it. He just shook his head.

"Uh-huh."

We got in the truck and made the trip back to the dorm. Keyanna and Kenny were so into each other he swerved a good 3 times causing us all to yell at him about keeping his focus on the road. When we got back Key and Kenny darted off into his suite.

"I should have bet you."

Trey said walking into their kitchen. I followed and watched him pull a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and a bottle of Motrin from one of the cabinets.

"Here."

He handed them both to me and I took them hoping for relief from the pounding that had begun on the right side of my head.

"C'mon."

Trey grabbed my hand and led me back into his room.

"I got some sweats and a t-shirt you can throw on."

"Yeah thanks."

He handed them to me out of his closet.

"I'll let you change."

I stripped down out of my clothes and scanned Trey's room. I was hoping to find any evidence that would discredit this 'nice guy' act he was putting on. I failed and after my defeat I laid down his bed, it smelled like him. I snuggled into his covers and closed my eyes. I was interrupted when the lights flicked on.

"Comfortable?"

Trey said looking at me and smiling. He must have taken a shower because his chest glistened in the light and all he had on was some basketball shorts. I felt a weird sensation growing between my legs as I watched him. After turning the lights off he walked over and climbed in the bed laying facing me.

"How's your head?"

"Horrible. I'm never drinking again."

"That's what we all say."

"Yeah, but I meant it though."

"You should probably get some sleep though."

"I was on my way until YOU came in here and turned the light on!"

"My bad shawty' but, I stubbed my toe like 4 times walking in here in the dark. I'm making sure my little piggys are safe."

I busted out laughing, the fact that he said little piggys amazed and amused me. He was cute.

"Why you laughing?"

He smiled.

"Nothing."

It got quiet and we just looked at each other. Then he spoke.

"All that stuff you said earlier in the truck, you meant it?"

"Huh?"

"HUH!"

He mimicked me.

"Be real with me Danni."

I tried to ignore him but his brown eyes were looking into mines and the stream of light from the moon was illuminating his softening features.

"Real about what?"

I refused to let him in, it was too risky, too soon.

"Trey-"

I was about to start with my excuses and then I felt his hand around my waist. I was shocked it reached around in all honesty.

"Daniela."

"Okay. I mean, I've liked you since I saw you the first day of class but I know that you're out of my league."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because, look at you and look at me."

"I been looking at you. In the pizza shop, when y'all came over, at the party, right now. You think I'd let an ugly girl wear my favorite sweats and sleep in my bed?"

"Maybe."

He laughed and turned his head away from mines.

"Yeah, you're right!"

I kicked him and he started laughing.

He turned back towards me and went from being on the side of me to on top of me.

"Think I'd be on top of an ugly girl?"

I just looked up at him and that feeling between my thighs started again. This time it was more intense. My breathing grew shallow and Trey lowered his face to mines....