GirlFight.

"Oh this the girl right here that's supposed to be with my man."

Key stepped up.

"He ain't your man. That's her man."

'Who are you again?:"

She said waiving Key off.

"Oh that's right a nobody."

Her flunkies laughed and she continued to look at me.

"Bitch you need to go back where you came from and leave my man alone."

"Who you talking to?

Sweet Daniela was gone. Tomboy Danni back in full effect.

"You."

"Um. First off that's my boyfriend. Second of all you don't know me so you better watch who the fuck you call a bitch."

She put her finger on my forehead and started talking.

"I can do what I want cause you ain't gon do shit!"

"Get ya hands off of me."

"Or what? What? You think cause you down here visiting for the weekend that you special? Trey been hittin this right the whole break."

She laughed turning to her friends for their approval. When her neck turned back my way she was gladly greeted with my left fist. She screamed as I punched her again and now everyone was looking.

"And y'all better NOT try no slick shit!"

Key yelled taking off her earrings off and keeping her two friends at bay. Someone yelled fight and a crowd circled around us. Trey broke through with Kenny right behind him.

"Danni let her go!"

"NO!"

"DANIELA!"

His voice shook through me as he grabbed me and placed me down.

"CUT IT OUT!"

Kenny grabbed Key who was still going off at the mouth picking her up like a feather. We heard sirens coming and Trey picked me up and started running to the car. Kenny put Key down as we reached the top and she was still talking.

"Yup that's' right Danni got in that ass. That's what she get for talking shit."

"Shut up Keyanna! Damn!"

Kenny said opening his car.

"Get in and shut up."

She stomped over to the drivers side and got in. I got in my truck and slammed the door. Trey stood outside talking to Kenny for a few before walking over to the drivers side and getting in. He didn't say anything to me or even ask what happened. The ride was silent as we drove.

"Where are we going?

He didn't say anything, I noticed we were on a strip with a lot of restaurants.

"Hello!"

I said waiving my hands.

"To get something to eat."

"Why are you acting like you're mad at me?

"Because, you ruined the party? Fuck did you hit her for?"

"OH EXCUSE ME! Did I hit your girlfriend?"

"Don't start."

"No! You're supposed to be on my side and you worried about why I hit her!"

"Well what happened?"

"She had an attitude since the mall Trey. You know it. She came over telling me leave her man alone and that she's been fucking you all break. Calling me a name and putting her hands in my face. I'm supposed to just stand there? You didn't' stand there when that dude started with you!"

He pulled into the parking lot of Ruby Tuesdays and cut the engine.

"So did you sleep with her Trey?"

"No."

"So why'd she say that?"

"Danni don't do this. C'mon. You know I ain't messin around on you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Word shawty? You gonna treat me like that?"

I heard Trey unfasten his seatbelt and lean over to where I was.

"You had every right to hit her. I ain't know what happened my bad for being angry. But I'm with you cause you're not like her. Don't stoop to her level Danni, that ain't you."

I looked in his eyes and my breathing became regular. I stopped seeing red and just saw the brown in his eyes.

"Sorry for messing up your friends party."

"It's okay. C'mere."

We kissed and Kenny and Key pulled up.

"Can we go eat?"

"Yeah."

We got out the car and headed inside. We ate dinner and decided to go play mini golf. After Key and I whooped Kenny and Trey in 3 games we parted and headed back to Trey's house. His mother was up waiting when we got there.

"So you keep her out all day so we can't spend anytime together?"

"Ma it's not even late."

"So what! I want to talk to Ms. Daniela."

"Well talk to her."

"Without you around."

"Wow. Well I can go upstairs."

"Good. Danni baby come sit by me.".....