Drunk.

"Oh. I didn't know you were busy."

"Yeah me and Danni working on this paper."

'Oh I'll come back later than."

Part of me wanted to jump up and tell her ass to stay away from Trey but I didn't. He'd made it clear in so many ways, including his huge outburst in the gym that he was mines and that I was his.

"Well I don't know we'll probably be studying for a minute."

"Oh alright."

Janae turned around and Trey sat back down. I just looked at the book and made the pen in my hand dance from it's top to tip. I felt his eyes on me but I chose to ignore the stare. I put the pen in my mouth biting down on it's top.

"Danni why you trying to be funny?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You over there playing with that pen like that. I can't focus. You know ya lips sexy as shit and you over there teasing me."

"How! I'm just biting on the top."

"Keep it up."

"Oh my gosh get your mind out the gutter for like 3 seconds."

Trey went from his legs being stretched out to on his knees towards me.

"What are you doing? We gotta-"

Before I could even finish my sentence he was on top of me. I laughed at him placing goofy kisses all over me. He pinned my arms down with his hands and pinned my legs to my sides with his weight. I raised my head to look at his face that was dangling over mines.

"Can we study?"

"I am studying."

"Studying what?"

"Anatomy."

I just smiled.

"You gon be my girlfriend forever?"

"Forever is a long time."

"Yeah but I think it would be alright with you."

I dropped the pen and kicked our books out the way. So much for studying anymore. Anatomy 101 professor Trey had just started. An hour later I was getting my stuff together to go home when Trey wrapped his arms around me.

"Danni I'm not trying to rush you, but when you gonna be ready for me?"

"I don't know. It'll just happen right?"

He bit his bottom lip.

"Yeah but I don't know how long I can wait baby."

"You're gonna have to. C'mon walk me out."

Trey grabbed my book bag and we walked out to my car. Surprisingly Janae was standing outside like a dog waiting to be let back in. I shot her a look when I got in the car, rolling down the window I looked at Trey.

"I don't like her being over here."

"Danni we just went through this."

"Alright. You got it. But I'm just saying if a boy was at my house all the time you'd be-"

"We're not gonna have to worry about that though."

"And why not?"

"One word."

"And what is that?"

"Marcus."

I rolled my eyes and gave Trey a kiss before pulling off. Woman's intuition kicked in, I knew that Janae was up to no good. And worst than that I knew she was after Trey. I wish she would. I play Monopoly over here, I wish a trick would land on my property.