over

"When?"

"Today?"

"Go to the airport, your ticket will be there before you are."

"Okay."

I hung up and started packing. Trey didn't come said goodbye before he left and I knew why. I wrote Mama a note while I waited on a taxi. And when it came I walked out the door. Looking through the windows of the yellow cab I just cried. What was I doing?-

Landing in Cincinnati I grabbed my stuff off of baggage claim and headed outside. Looking up and down the rows of cars I didn't see Marcus caddy. I pulled out my phone and turned it back on. No calls no texts no nothing from Trey. I sighed and when I felt myself getting ready to cry again I heard Marcus voice.

"Babygirl!"

He ran up smiling. It was so good to see my brother. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"I missed you so much baby sis."

"I missed you too Marcus, I'm sorry."

"Me too. Me too."

He ran his fingers through my hair as the tears started again. Gosh I was emotional. Grabbing my stuff we walked to his car.

"So what did you and Trey break up or what's going on? Why did you want to come home?"

He asked before he could even get the key in the ignition.

"Long story."

"You hungry?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Let's go eat and you can tell me all about it."

I checked my phone again. Nothing. I missed Trey already.

We ended up at Dad's favorite diner. I spilled it all. I could see in Marcus' face that he was mad at first but I knew the fact that I was home and finally being honest with him was all that mattered right now. We went to Target for me to pick up few things. And when I got home I was happy to see my room wasn't in the mess I'd left it. Marcus had cleaned up. I told Marcus that it'd been a long day and he understood. So I took a shower and got in bed. I was about to call Keyanna when my phone went off. Trey was calling. I took a deep breath picking up the phone.

"Hello?"

"So I guess you made it home alright."

"Yeah, yeah I did. Me and Marcus just got in not too long ago."

"Oh okay."

"Trey-"

"What Danni?"

I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Baby don't be like that please."

"Nah. You left me here. So I get it."

"You get what?"

"Man it's whatever. You need your space so I'm gon let you be."

"What? Wait?"

"You know what Danni I need some space too."

"Are you serious right now?"

"Very."

"So wait you're breaking up with me?"

"You're the one who left me Danni. Remember that. Instead of working it out you left. You didn't say anything when I asked you about us and you left. You fucking left! After all the shit we been through-"

I heard him getting emotional so he stopped himself.

"You know what. I don't even know why I give a fuck Danni, cause it's obvious you ain't give a shit about my feelings at all."