Chapter 3: The Unknown Neighbour

When Anastasia found out that she had a distant neighbour was when she was leaving her house to go grocery shopping.
She had just driven the car out from the garage when she saw a black shiny car drive past from a distance, it was coming from inland which meant that someone was here as well as her.
For the past 2 years, she had been living here and she hadn't realised that there was someone else here... Someone she could possibly talk to?
She pulled out of the driveway and followed the car... Well not really followed, she happened to be going the same direction as the person. Of course, she didn't tail them, she kept a respectable distance, hell she'd even lose them but she didn't care, she just wanted to get to the shops.

It seems that a mysterious person was going to the same place. When she had driven into the parking area, she spotted the owner of the sleek vehicle... A man.
His hair was cut perfectly and styled back, his hair was about a jaw-length long. He wore a cream shirt and dark long pants. He'd basically come out wearing his stay at home clothes, just like her.
He disappeared into the store. 
Anastasia walked in not long after, her eyes wandering around to see if the man was roaming around the front. He was no where to be seen, why're you looking for him? Go get your groceries!
She grabbed one of the baskets and began to shop, grabbing a few vegetables and fruits, a milk carton and some bread with some snacks, that was pretty much all she wanted for the week.

She rounded the corner into one of the isles and almost jumped out of her skin when she nearly ran into someone.

'Shit- I mean.... Sorry'.

She heard a deep chuckle and she looked up to see him... Her neighbour, 'oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to swear'.

'It's quite alright'.

He moved to the side and held out his arm to motion for her to go past. She didn't hesitate to go past. Her heart was pounding against her chest as she avoided looking back. The man was quite the good looker.

That's who's living been living near me!?

She made her way to the counter and moved quickly, she wasn't going to wait around to see him, her face had grown hot.

Get out of here!