VI

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Beyoncé was working again today, she's been working for about a full week and come change now and she actually kind of liked her job.

The people weren't rude—maybe obnoxious but she hasn't had anyone be especially rude to her. She gets tipped good though.

She sat at the bar like she usually did. Beyoncé didn't really drink, tried a few times and realized quickly she doesn't really like alcohol. She was always the "driver" whenever her and her college friends went out to a party.

She usually order a fruity drink and sipped on it till her break was over.

Beyoncé thinks the best part about her break is Onika. She always comes over—wether she talks to her or not. This time—she sat right next to Beyoncé.

Beyoncé froze up, and Onika just stared at the sun setting.

"I saw you riding your bike the other  night. Do you usually ride by yourself ?" Onika asked turning to beyoncé.

"Do you usually walk home by yourself?" Beyoncé asked. "You can't answer my question with a question that's not fair." Onika said nudging Beyoncé.

"Yeah. I like riding my bike—it gives me a sense of freedom." Beyoncé said and Onika nodded—she didn't understand the feeling however.

"Now answer my question." Beyoncé said nudging Onika back. Onika laughed a little and Beyoncé decided right then and there it was probably the best thing to watch.

The way her eyes turned crescent moon shape, and the way her dimples made their appearance—Beyoncé liked each feature.

Onika shrugged at the question. "More often than not yeah. Sometimes I actually just prefer walking." Onika said looking down. Onika preferred walking—if it wasn't by herself.

Onika didn't like being herself for a extended period of a time—it did bad things to her mind.

"At night?" Beyoncé asked and Onika scoffed. "That's funny for you to say. You ride your bike at night." Onika pointed out and Beyoncé couldn't argue with that.

as Beyonce sat there with Onika—she couldn't help but think of those "rumors" about Onika. She hadn't heard anyone talk about her—just stare—it's never in a weird way—more like in a creepy frat guy way.

"I've known you for less than a week and I don't think I've seen you think that hard before." Onika pointed out eyeing Beyonces scrunched up face.

Beyoncé was pretty observant—but she wore her emotions on her sleeve.

"Huh?" Beyoncé asked snapped out of her thoughts. "What were you thinking about?" Onika asked. Beyoncé was having a hard time answering, 1- She's sure no one wants to hear rumors about them.

2, Onika was close, and even though she had bits of sand on her practically everywhere she still intimidated Beyoncé a bit.

Beyoncé never really talked to girls. She was shy—and preferred to keep to herself growing up. Now that she's an adult she's adapted to talking to people wether she wants to or not. She still does enjoy keeping to herself though.

When Beyoncé realized she liked girls, she was in 4th grade.And had absolutely no game for the remaining time of her life.

So to be around Onika—a girl she can't help but be attracted to—is a new experience for her.

Beyoncé spoke up realizing she didn't answer. "Nothing." Beyoncé managed to get out looking at Onika.

"Your eyes are—hazel." Onika mumbled looking into them. Beyoncé was sweating and she didn't know if it was because she was in malibu or because a hot girl was staring and talking to her or a mixture of both possibly.