IX

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Beyoncé played with her guitar strings a bit, she really did enjoy music.

Beyoncé was trying her best to rid her mind of any negative thoughts but she couldn't. She had no idea what she wanted to do with her life, and she was 21.

She felt like she was wasting her time at college, she didn't enjoy it all that much and it was definitely hurting her pockets.

She decided to actually play a song, but she couldn't. Each time she started off she got frustrated and eventually fell back on her bed with a groan.

She eyed her phone and decided to pick it up, it was around 10. She thought back to Onika, and how much fun she had with her the other day.

After that night Beyonce was back she seemed back to normal, they had their usual breaks together at work.

"Could she be awake right now?"Beyonce asked herself looking over to her window, their houses were parallel of each to each other and did see a light on.

She contemplated texting her.

She went for it.

Are you awake?

She sent and it only took about a second before she saw the bubbles.

Onika >:)

r u?

Beyoncé sat up in her bed and chuckled a bit. At her response.

If I wasn't i wouldn't be texting u dummy

Beyoncé looked over at the room with the light on to see the curtains being moved and as she suspected she saw Onika waving at her and then pointing to her phone.

Onika >:)

ur mean  :(

wanna hang out??

Beyoncé found herself smiling at the message and then looking up to see Onika looking down at her phone.

Tall Dummy

definitely.

Onika looked up and smiled at Beyoncé and the tall blonde watched her disappear. Beyoncé closed her own curtains and looked for her sneakers before heading outside.

Onika and her saw each other and Onika looked both ways before jogging over to Beyoncé. "Wow you really are a night owl." Onika said and Beyoncé nodded.

"You act like you aren't." Beyoncé said before opening her garage to pull out her bike. "You ready?" She asked Onika and Onika eyed the bike and then Beyoncé.

"Go where?" Onika asked and Beyoncé grinned. "I found a really nice park that I usually ride my bike through." Beyoncé said and Onika has an idea of what park she was talking about.

"And how are we gonna get there?" Onika asked and Beyoncé kept a smile on her face. "No way in hell." Onika said immediately.

"All you have to do is sit on the handle bars."Beyoncé said and Onika crossed her arms and shook her head. "No way in hell! If you go down that means I'm going down. Nope!" Onika said and Beyoncé laughed a little at Onikas refusal.