XXVI

Before this chapter starts...

Happy Birthday to pr3ttypsyho

Y'all better wish them happy birthday ‼️

Alright now onto the chapter,

________________________________

.
.
.
.________________________________

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

continued..

Beyoncé pulled away to look down at Onika, she was looking up at her as her chest heaved.

"I—I kissed you." Beyoncé said to herself in surprise. She rolled over on her back and looked down at herself.

"Holy shit I kissed you—and confessed my feelings—was that okay? That wasn't too much was it? I'm really sorry if it was." Beyoncé exclaimed panicking and Onika began shaking her head.

"N-No it was.." Onika trailed off trying to describe and Beyoncé was shrinking into herself.

What was she going to say?

Beyoncé was nervous—nervous out of her mind. She didn't want to loose Onika.

"It was what I wish my first kiss was like." Onika finally expressed peering up at Beyoncé and the blondes eyes widened in surprised.

"Dreamy—gentle—perfect.." She mumbled trying to find the best words to describe it and Beyoncé and her made eye contact again.

"..And about—what I said?" Beyoncé asked nervously and Onikas eyes widened. Now that was the part she didn't know how to respond to.

Onika gulped and looked away.

"I—Im not sure If I—like—well.. It's.." Onika stammered and Beyoncé smiled gently—trying her best not to be hurt by Onikas hesitation.

"I get it. You're going through a lot right now I probably shouldn't had even confused you like that." Beyoncé mumbled.

"No! No—well—yeah I'm confused but—I liked it—I really liked—it." Onika assured her. The two sat in silence—the sound of waves crashing in the background was the only sound that could be heard.

"I..I'm not sure if I—feel romantic feelings—towards you..?" Onika was trying to figure it out as she spoke.

Beyoncé just watched her with a small smile, she knew what it was like when she was confused.
She felt bad springing this on Onika.

"You don't have to figure it out right now—or ever if that's your choice I—-just—wasn't sure if I could go that long without confessing." Beyoncé mumbled.

She was sure she'd had a crush on Onika since she first saw her. She always recognized her as attractive, she loved her personality—how out going she was.

She would be lying if she said she  wasn't a little hurt—it wasn't always like the movies. You don't always get a clear answer.

Beyonce began to get up and walk back to the house and Onika watched her with a sense of guilt overcoming her. She felt loss. She pressed her fingers to her lips.

She loved that kiss.

But she felt so bad—because she knew Beyoncé wasn't satisfied with her answer.

She felt tears blur her vision as she looked down into the disturbed sand, she let out a shaky breath.

"Did I ruin it?" She thought to herself, she wanted to break down again.