chapter 3

"Dude, you walk like a fucking snail. Can you at least try to be a cheetah?" Complain here, complain there. It's not my fault if I walk like this. It's his for dragging me outside the room to find that Oliver boy. I didn't agree to do this, but he keeps on bugging me. 

"When I asked some seniors here what department Oliver was in, they told me he majored in Engineering. Dude, that guy is hella rich and cool." 

"I agree with that. So what are we going to do if we've found Oliver? Ask for advice or help us pass the try-outs without trying to." I sarcastically said. I don't have time for his sh*t today. Everything happened this morning, so I'm already done. 

"We'll try to be friends with him. You know, we need to be friends with him in advance since we're going to be part of the team." He said.

"The confidence you have there, Darren," He just laughed. I shook my head. We are on our way to the engineering department, which is on the other side of the school building. Man, their buildings really describe them. It was made of silver metal and had glass walls, allowing you to see inside. Just like in our department, many students were strolling around and there was also no class."

So where can we find him? Their area is big." I asked him.

"I don't know Ryan." I can sense the mocking in his voice. "Never heard of asking around?" 

"Whatever." We made our way to the group of students who were busy spilling some tea.

"Hi ladies." Darren greeted them with a flirty smile. One of the girls was taken aback at his action, but it changed as she saw that smile.

"Hi. May i help you?" She asked, twirling her hair, I rolled my eyes.

"Umm yes. Do you know where we can find Oliver Moy?" As soon as Oliver's name came out of Darren's mouth, the girl and the rest of her friends suddenly squeaked in unison. What the hell, man? What's with Oliver Moy and why are girls so into him?

"What do you want from my brother?" Out of nowhere, someone behind us spoke. Damn, his voice gives me chills. The girls suddenly stopped making noise, and by the second they started murmuring.

"Oh my gosh, what did we ever do today to be blessed like this." 

"Yeah right. He's better than Oliver Moy." 

Out of curiosity, I turned around and a broad chest that was fucking in front of me welcomed my eyes. Dude, no fucking space between us. I heard Darren gasp as he stood behind me. Tell me, I'm not in trouble, right? 

"Are you deaf, bro?" He asked again, and this time it made me jump a little. I looked up and deep brown eyes met mine. His brown hair is kind of messy, or maybe it has a natural curl. His lips are fucking pink. Dude, is he using a girl's lipstick?  His eyebrows are thick, but damn, those eyes, bruh. 

"Like what you see?" He smirked. Well, damn yes man. I mean, I'm jealous of his features. I wish I had them too. I cleared my throat and stepped back. I can still hear a flirtatious sound behind me and Darren, where the fuck is Darren?

"Behind you, bro." 

"Well damned, you heard my thoughts?" I asked surprisingly.

"No dumbass, you panicked." He said, smacking my head.

"So, are you finished flirting?" The guy interrupted. I raised my eyebrows as I faced him. Darren suddenly pushed me aside to smell the dark aura that encircled my damn existence.

"Ay Sebastian, You look extra cool today." Darren said confidently. I looked at his hand behind him, telling me that he got this. 

"Answer my question." He strictly said, not minding Darren's compliment.

"I- we're loo-" 

"Not you. I want to hear it from him." He interrupted Darren as he was looking at me straight in the eyes. What's his problem? I gritted my teeth, trying to calm myself. This dude doesn't just give me chills, but also nerves. 

"What do you want from my brother?" He asked again. OK, Ryan just answer him.

"Darren and I want to join the team. It's not my idea to find him, though." I honestly said, What? I don't want to be in trouble alone. I need to bring Darren here.

"The fuck bruh." Darren hissed behind me. 

"Just shut up. This is your idea, not mine. He should ask you, not me." I hissed back. I don't care if this dude is staring at us like he's digging a hole in our heads.

"Freshman?" The dude asked. Thank God he's not staring at me anymore.

"Yes." This time Darren answered. 

"No wonder. Oliver is busy today." He said, then looked at me. "The recruitment will start tomorrow. See you there." The way he said those last sentences, he was looking at me like he was telling me to show myself and show me what I got, eww. With that, he entered the building, leaving both Darren and me stunned.

"You heard that, Ryan? I think he's starting to like us. He personally invited us!" Darren yelled in excitement. 

"Bruh, you, invited yourself, so don't flatter too much." I said, annoyingly. 

"Oh come on. I know you're excited. Come on, I'll treat you." To be honest, yes, I'm excited, but for some reason, I feel like something big will happen tomorrow. Oh wait, is he the younger brother of Oliver? Wow, now I know why he looks familiar, especially with the hair.