chapter 22

"The fuck bruh. How long are you gonna finish fucking?"

"I'm peeing, you mother fucker."

"You've been there for 3 minutes and you're still peeing?"

"Fuck off. There are so many cubicles around and you chose mine, so shut up and wait." That was Justin, who was ready to throw his hands in the air at Darren at any moment.I don't know why I ended up here with these two. They are the worst duo ever.

"We need to hurry guys." I reminded them. Everyone was now busy in the gym cleaning the whole area. The ceremony for the college week will be held there since it is big and spacious. I'm a type of person who doesn't like to work and waste my energy on something, but because I was fucking mad because of what I saw earlier, I forced myself to help clean the gym. Sebastian didn't show up after I saw him with Teela in the restroom. He didn't come back, so in the end, his work ended up being Oliver's. That fucker really pissed me off, to be honest. If this is what he wants, well, sorry but it's too late. As long as I did not give my answer, he had no right to mess with me.

"No hell, bruh. I'm not going back in there. My body is already sore from lifting chairs." Darren complained.

"It only shows that you're getting old." Justin retorded.

" Stop fighting." Why does everything reminds me of Sebastian and me?

"chill bruh. You need some water? Here."

"The fuck, Darren!" I quickly wiped my face using my own t-shirt as Darren threw a handful of water at me.

"What's with the shitty attitude? Did your cat die?"

"Fuck off." I said as I looked in the wide mirror to fix my wet hair.

"Darren really acts according to his will without thinking about the consequences." Justin said as he walked out of the cubicles, adjusting his pants.

"Same to you, baby." He clapped back as he entered the cubicle where Justin been. Justin just shook his head as he stood next to me.

" Let's leave him." There's a sly smirk painted on Justin's lips.

"I'm thinking the same thing." I was the first one who left the restroom, followed by Justin giggling next to me.

"I'm sure Darren won't talk to us after this."

"Let him be." I said as we walked down the corridor. There are many students outside decorating their rooms. Some were putting banners on the ceiling and on the wall, and some were just mopping the floor.

"You can go back first, Justin."

"Huh? Why? Oh bruh, don't tell me you'll skip the cleaning." There's a hint of teas in his voice.

" I'm not like you. I'm just going to do something. Tell Regie if he'll look for me." I didn't wait for his reply as I walked away. You know, I've got a business to finish. I made my way outside our department and walked straight to the Engineering department. Yeah, you're right, guys. I'm going to see Sebastian to pull his shit together. I'm not joking. If you think I'm doing this because I like him, nah. I'm doing this because I want to. Got a problem with that? Speaking of Sebastian. Here comes the bitch.

"Ryan." I known teela for a half month now and it was my first time hearing such a devilish voice in her.

"What are you doing here? You were the least person I expected to see here in the engineering department." Believe me, the feeling is mutual.

"Nothing. I'm here to look for ney. You know, our peacemaker. We need her in the gym, but she's nowhere to find." This girl really triggers my nerves, especially when I'm thinking about the kiss.