chapter 25 (part 2)

SEBASTIAN'S POV

As soon as I finished showering, I quickly wore my black PJs and a white plain shirt. Ryan is outside. I wonder what he's doing right now. I told him I could take care of myself, but look who's hardheaded. I got out of the bathroom and the first thing I saw was him, sitting on the bed. My eyebrows furrowed because I could sense the dark aura circulating around him. This dude is creepy sometimes. He doesn't smile or laugh. I did not even know that he could drive. I thought he was totally nerdy, but hot.

"Umm.. the emergency kit is under the bed." I said as I dried my hair using my towel. Why am I nervous? This is my house, specifically my room.

"Get in here." His voice was somewhat full of authority at the same time. Is he mad? I'm pretty sure he was OK before I entered the bathroom. I complied with what he said. Of course, I sat on the bed next to him, but of course I left a big gap between us. He went under the bed to get the emergency kit, and I just stared at him, restraining myself from grabbing his neck and kissing his lips.

"Take your shirt off." He said in a monotonous voice.

"Should we treat my face first?" I asked in a boring tone. Of course, I need to act like I hate him. Like, I don't want him to be here, but deep inside, I want to hug him. Even for just a minute. He didn't reply, and shortly took a small piece of cotton and put alcohol on it.

"Look at me." Bruh, this dude is creepy. What's wrong with him? He's the type of person who speaks in sentences, not in three words. Of course, what can I do? He's treating my wounds, and I'm still worn out from the beating, so I don't have energy left to argue. I faced him, but I avoided making eye contact. He gently lifted my chin as he put a cotton ball on my bruises. This is what I always wanted to see on Ryan's side. I'm curious about what kind of person he is when he's careful. When he's calm and worried, I did not even feel a single sting while he was cleaning my face, and that's what made me like him more.

"While I'm cleaning your wound, I want you to talk about where you got this." Our faces were nearly touching, and as far as I remember, this is not how we do it while cleaning wounds. I could totally feel his warm breath. Remember, Sebastian. He's just a bet. Everything is a bet. Even if you truly like him, he doesn't like you. He's just a person with an awesome personality, and he's concerned about your situation, nothing more. But, why did he kissed me earlier? I was the one who always made the first move. He didn't just kiss me, he kissed me many times.

"I got into a fight." I answered. I'm trying my best to sound uninterested to give him the nerves so that my job will end smoothly.

"Got into a fight, I see." He moved my face on the left side and started treating it. I just realized that we're sitting close to each other. What the fuck? Where did the gap that I mentioned a while ago, go? I flinched as I felt his breath on my neck. He's doing this on purpose. Fuck.

"And what is the reason why you got into a fight?"

"It doesn't matter. Just finish cleaning it so you can leave already." Nah, please act like you did not hear what I said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, bruh? I'm trying to help you here, but you're pushing me away. " That's what I'm doing, Ryan. That's what I've been doing for the past three days. Unfortunately, you fuckers did not go to school.

"I did not ask you to do this."

"Asshole." He threw away the cotton he used and took another one.

"Take off your shirt." No way.

"Just go home already." I shoved his hand and got up from bed. I walked towards the door and was about to open it when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and threw me on the bed. What the fuck, is he somewhat related to hulk?

"What the fuck, Ryan?!" I was about to get up when he suddenly topped me. His eyes were full of anger and somewhat hurt.

"Get off of me." I pushed him, but he didn't budge.

"Tell  me. Why did you do it?" There was a hint of hope in his voice. I want to hug him, but I can't. I shouldn't.

"Did what? Are you still thinking that everything was just a lie? Bruh, I already told you, it was a bet. The thing I said was a lie." Nah, it was true. I like you. No, I love you.

"I  can't believe you." Good. Don't believe me. Damn, why is everything so messed up?

"You  should. As you previously stated, you're not gay. I'm not gay. The kiss that I gave wasn't because I wanted to, but because it was a bet. I did it against my will." I want to punch myself right now. I want to yell for hurting him. But, is he really hurting? He doesn't like me. Am I just assuming things? But what I'm doing is worth the risk.

"What did I ever do to you? You fucking came into my life and you fucking ruined it. You fucker, I thought you really liked me."

"Then your thought is wrong." You always say I like you, but you never say you like me. Isn't it unfair? You sometimes act like you do like me, but it always changes every time I show my affection for you. I always tell you what I really feel, but what you're giving me is false hope. I pushed him aside as I got up in bed, trying not to cry.

"You can leave. Please forget everything that happened between us. Please act like it never happened. " I wanted to break down. I want to hug him and beg him to not do it, but I can't. Every time I think about the real bet, it makes me insane.

"Kiss me." I looked at him in surprise. No, don't be tempted. You'll ruin the plan.

"Get out." I sternly said.

"I said, kiss me."

"And I said get out!" I hissed. I was about to walk towards him when his words stopped me.

"Kiss me before we end this." I didn't think twice as I quickly grabbed his neck and kissed him. I kissed him to tell him it's not over. I kissed him not because I wanted to end it. I kissed him to give him a message that I didn't want to do it. I can't help myself to cry. It hurts. It hurts right here on my chest. It feels like there is something gripping my heart that stops me breathing. The person with whom I discussed my future plans. The person whom I wanted to be with forever. The person who changed me. The person who makes me happy with just a small argument. The person who I love the most is not my person anymore. I held him closely, not ready to let him go. Let's just stay here forever. Don't let g-

"Let's end everything here." He didn't look at me as he said those words as he left the room. I want to stop him. I want to tell him all the reasons why I'm doing this. I want to beg him to stay and never leave in this situation, but I can't. I feel like everything happened so fast. I was just kissing him a while ago, and now, he's gone. forever. I did not even have the chance to say goodbye or hug him one last time. Maybe this is better. The further we are from each other, the safer he is. I let myself fall to the floor and cried silently. Who cares if I did not get the chance to hear that he liked me. Who cares if I'm in pain? As long as he is safe. As long as he is not involved, everything is OK.