chapter 16

I was woken up by the presence of a pair of eyes looking at me. I slowly stretched my arms, followed by my body. I snuggled into the pillow that I'm hugging right now. It smells strangely like Sebastian.

"Hmmmmm."I moaned softly as I hugged the pillow, which I mistook for a pillow until I realized it was a human body.

"I can't breath, Ryan." I froze when someone spoke next to me. I looked up and I saw Sebastian smiling widely. "Good mor-"

I pushed him away as I got up. "Wait a minute, bruh!"

"Hey, is that how you say good morning?" He said as he moved and leaned on the bed headrest. I looked down at my body to check if I was still wearing clothes, because damn, I don't really remember what happened last night. I know I shared my past trauma with him last night, but that's all I remember.

"Not to you. What the fuck happened last night? " I asked him, massaging my neck. Ugh, I hate hangovers. I sat on the edge of the bed and checked my phone to see if Mom had called.

"You don't remember?"

"I do, idiot. I just don't remember the whole scene." Seb just looked at me warily. Damn, how could someone be this hot after waking up? The messy hair, the deep voice, and the dude... I just realized now that he has a well-built body.

"What's with that look?" I said, looking at him curiously. "Come on, you need to drive me home." I pulled away the blanket from him and I heard him grumbling.

"It's too early," he said. "Let's get breakfast first."

"No, Mr. Sebastian. I need to get home now. My parents are probably worried." I sternly said. "I forgot to call them last night and let them know I'd be staying at someone else's house."

"Your parents called early in the morning." He said, looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your mother called at 4 p.m. to find out where you were.I told her that you spend the night at your friend's house and you're OK. " He said as he put his phone on the table next to his bed.

"And what did she say?" I walked towards him and stopped in front of him. I can't believe he answered the call without waking me up.

"Nothing." He replied, shortly.

"Liar. Come on, drive me home. "

"Later." He lazily answered.

"Come on, Seb. We have a practice at 9 and it's already 8:15. I need to get a shower, change my clothes, and also I need to bring my att-"

"Fine, fine," He cut me off as he got up. "What's with the hurry? I'm sure everyone is still in their beds. "

"Dude, we have practice and sports day is coming." I hissed as I put on my shoes. Why did they even think to throw a party knowing that we had a practice in the morning? Sebastian got up from his bed and walked towards his cabinet.

"Wait for me here. I'll take a shower and I'll drive you home. " As he drew the white towel that was hanging inside his cabinet, he said.He made his way to the bathroom, and I just sat my ass on the bed, looking around in his room. I checked my phone to see if Regie and Darren had called me. I got 15 missed calls. 5 from Darren, 6 from Mom, and 4 from Regie. I'm pretty sure they were really worried last night. It's their fault though. They left me at the party. I tapped Regie's number and dialed it. It took me 2 attempts for him to answer my call.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" I asked him, straightly. He sounds like he just woke up.

"Who's this?" I heard him grumble.