Chapter 29

Third person Pov

" You tell him."

"No. Regie ordered you. "

"Bruh, what's so hard to tell him?"

"Then go tell him."

"jerks."

Light footsteps filled the four sides of the room. Darren silently walks towards the person sitting quietly alone in front of the window. As he looks outside the window, the clouds seem off and it looks like it's going to rain this afternoon, and he thinks it's a bad idea, especially since they're in a ceremony.

"Everyone's waiting outside."  Darren said, in a low voice. He fidgets on his back, attempting to lighten the mood.The person in front of him pretended that he didn't hear him. Darren looks around and it's still the room he saw the last time he visited here, which was one week ago. Nothing changed, but the person in front of him, well, he can't really judge.

"The ceremony is about to end." He feels like he's talking to a wall. The person just keeps on looking at his phone, waiting for someone to call him or send him a message. Sometimes, there are things that we can't control. Just like life and destiny. Darren sighed in surrender. He doesn't know what to do anymore, and neither do the others. They tried many times to get him out of his room, but they failed. He didn't know what else to do, so he just walked out, leaving him alone in the room.As for the person inside, he felt nothing. Everything's empty and dull. He forgot when it was the last time he laughed and smiled. He forgot what day it was today. He keeps on wondering what's happening outside his room. Are his parents OK? Are they worrying, too? Did everything change after what happened? Maybe the answer is yes. He's not too dumb to not sense all the changes around him. He lost weight for just a week. He sleeps all day. Go to school like an outsider. His friends keep on bugging him to visit him, but he has just turned into a blind-eyed man. When was the last time he saw him?

"Hey." There was a hint of emptiness in someone's voice who had just entered his room. The person inside suffocates him so that he can't barely let out a breath.

"Please. Just this one. " muttered Reggie, trying to suppress the sadness in his voice. He didn't speak. He didn't turn around to see him. He just stayed on his seat, asking himself why everyone kept on telling him to get out of his room when they already knew the answer. He doesn't want to leave. He didn't want to see anyone. He didn't want to see everyone else smiling and laughing while he was grieving.

"It's been a week, Seb. Everyone was asking about you. Ryan-"

"Get out." He ordered Regie. His heart started aching. He clenched his phone as he stood up.

"No. Stop being an asshole. The ceremony is about to end. Go see him before it's too late. " He could hear the desperation in Regie's voice.

"I'm already late, Regie." He said those words without hesitation. He blames himself. He couldn't sleep. He keeps on repeating the scene where things started to change.

"Just please. See him. It's better to see him while you can. "Reggie begged" and soon got out of the room and left Sebastian helpless. Seb still remembers his face before he was dragged out of that room. He was helplessly lying there while everyone inside was busy. He still remembers that day when everyone was worried about him and they forgot that he was also there, scared that he'd lose him. He looked at the time on the wall clock and then back to his phone, looking at the person he didn't want to see. Maybe at this moment, he's sure that Ryan is mad. How could he not see him and lock himself away in his room while everyone else is crying?He dropped his body on the bed and looked at the ceiling. He thought he would be OK there. Does he want him to go there and see him for the last time? But he doesn't want to. He's afraid to see him. To see the reality It took him some time to fall into a deep sleep, reminiscing the day where he was happy with the person that he wished was still on his side.