chapter 10

I can't stop laughing at my own thoughts while munching the banana chips that Darren bought in the cafeteria. Seeing all the students here and everywhere, it looks like we're skipping class. We've been here for almost two hours. We don't need to worry about our classes since this morning, no one came into our classroom.

"The fuck are you laughing at?" Reggie looked at me with wonder.

"Don't mind me. I'm just having my own time." I shooed him away, waving my hand.

"This is so boring." Darren exclaimed as he put his head on the table.

"Same." said Reggie, as he copied Darren.

"We look like total idiots here." I said, laughing. Seeing the situation we are in makes me pity ourselves.

"Just you, Ryan." Darren retorted. I smacked his neck in annoyance.

"Btw, Reggie." I snapped, remembering Darren's words from last night. That shit didn't let me sleep last night.

"Is there something going on between you and Oliver?" I frankly said, There's no point in saying these other words.

"W-what? The hell are you talking bruh?" He said, stuttering. I looked at him, trying to read his eyes.

"Come on, reg. Don't be shy. Tell us what's going on between you two." I asked again. His eyes panicked as he picked his nose.

"Nothing." He flatly said. "Who told you that, anyway?"

"Darren." I said, pointing at the culprit, who was now hiding his head using both arms.

"What did you tell him?" He pulled the T-shirt off of Darren.

"The hell, dude! I didn't say anything!" He yelled. I smacked his neck again because people were now looking at us.

"What did you tell him, idiot." I love seeing this drama. See, I told you not to believe that creature.

"Nothing!" He denied it. "Seriously, Ryan, you're bringing me into your own scheme." Wtf? I scoffed as I threw a banana chip at him. How dare he put the blame on me.

"You fucker!" I was about to stand when he got up from his seat, getting ready to run anytime.

Come back here, you freaking frog." I said.

"No way." He stuck his tongue out.

"Yahh!" I shouted.

"Aishh! Can you please stop." Reggie said as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Somewhere peaceful. Don't take my phone. I know you, Ryan. I'm the first one who asked for that charger." He warned me. I just gave him the middle finger. The one thing that I like about this school is that they have sockets everywhere inside the cafeteria. You just need to bring your own charger. It's first come, first served.

"What about you?" I asked Darren.

"I'm going with him." I gave them a glare as i furiously sat back. Do I look like a guard? I followed them with a stare, and it looked like they were going to the bathroom. I busied myself by scrolling on my phone when suddenly Reggie's phone rang. I looked at the caller's name.