chapter 24 (part 1)

The ride home to Sebastian's house wasn't quite that bad. The music from my car's radio filled inside that somewhat lessening the awkwardness. His bruised face kept coming back to my head, and that made me grip the steering wheel. Sebastian is not the type of person who can easily be beaten up. I already saw him fight, so who the fuck dared to hurt him?

"You're driving too fast." I did not realize what I was doing until Sebastian spoke.

"It's driving me mad. For no reason. " I wanted to know who fucking hurt him. Fuck my feelings, fuck his mistakes. What they did is unforgivable. He didn't say a single word and just went into full silence. We arrived at his house just in time. I parked my car in the garage and we both entered the house. This is my second time coming here and it feels like I'm already familiar with the surroundings. The last time I was here, I did not pay attention to what was inside because I was in a hurry, but now, everything here is somewhat relaxing. The house was full of full-sized marble colored in white. In every corner of the house, there was a green plant.

"Upstairs." he said, as he walked. I followed him behind as I kept on admiring the pictures on the wall. It was him and his parents. It was a beautiful family portrait. I could tell that this family loves art because their walls are full of paintings and art that you can see at a museum.

"You're here to treat my wounds, not to explore the wall." I secretly pouted as I walked fast and entered his room, where he left the door open.

"Take a shower first to clean your wounds before we treat them." I said as I sat on the chair next to his study table. He didn't answer me, but he followed. He went to the bathroom, and I was left here alone, thinking about what I would do to kill the time. I was about to get up to go outside again when the phone suddenly rang. It wasn't mine, it was Sebastian's. I looked at the caller's ID but there was no name. Should I answer it? Nah, keep your hands away from the things that aren't yours. I let the call finish and was about to look away when a text message suddenly popped out.

A/N:

I know it is short, but don't be mad. I have a surprise for all of you!