chapter 12

We ended up cleaning the gym without Sebastian showing up. We just had a meeting for tryouts tomorrow. Ney was also introduced to us as a peacekeeper. She seems to have been on the team for a long time because it is obvious that she is close to the coach and other official members.

"Where will we meet tomorrow? I don't want to come in here alone." Darren said. We are now going to the school grounds because it's already time to go home. All students and teachers gather here every Friday for announcements and notifications on the following weekdays.

"If you want, I can pick you up." Reggie volunteered. Darren and I both looked at him.

"Do you have a car?" I asked.

"Yes." His response was short.

"Gosh, you just want to brag." Darren's  said, smugly. I just shook my head and slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

"If you don't want to, then don't come." Reggie scolded angrily

"I'm just kidding. Why are you so hot -headed when you're calm when you're with Oliver. Do you have a favorite dude?"

"What are you talking about." He punched Darren and pushed him away from him.

"Because he's not like you, with no brakes in the mouth when talking. You're noisy while he's not."

"Why daddy? Don't you want me to be a noisy daddy? Do you know I'm noisier in bed." Reggie and I both shrugged at the tone of Darren's voice.

"You're disgusting, you idiot." Reggie sighed.

"Ahhh! Daddy, why are you pushing me." Darren was about to hug Reggie when Reggie suddenly turned away. The three of us laughed as we started running down the hallway.

"No running in the hallway!" We heard the teacher shout. There are also students outside the classrooms. Some of them were cleaning the corridor, and others were hanging out.

"Whoever gets to the school ground first and right at the flag pole is handsome." Reggie shouted.

"Bruh, no need. I've been really handsome since birth." I shouted proudly. I suddenly stumbled when Darren pushed me.

"Yahh!" I shouted. Fortunately, someone suddenly grabbed my waist because if he hadn't, I would have totally slammed my butt cheek on the hallway.

"Oh?" I heard Darren whisper. I looked at whoever was holding me, and suddenly my eyes widened when I saw him.

Sebby!" I don’t know if Darren is teasing me or just that he’s just really that way with people. When Sebastian realized that I was the one he was holding, he suddenly let go of me and let me fall down. He moved away from me as if I had a contagious disease. Darren helped me without knowing what had happened to the stupid Sebastian who had pushed me.

"Where did you go earlier? The coach and Oliver are looking for you." Darren asked him with a smile. I looked around to find Reggie, but he was missing in action.

"I just did something in the faculty room." He answered sparingly. "I'll go ahead. Oliver is waiting for me outside." He said goodbye to us and just passed me. So what do you want to happen, Ryan? Did he notice you and act as if you hadn't threatened him with sexual assault? I just held my breath and then pulled Darren to walk.

"I noticed Sebastian ignored you." Darren asked me in surprise.

"What? We're not close to each other, so there's no reason for him to talk to me?" I didn't feel guilty about what I did because he also deserved it. I can forgive him for the first thing that happened, but was it too much for the second?

"Aishhh!" Feeling annoyed, I shouted to myself. Darren looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You're crazy." He grinned.