chapter 5

The encountered with Sebastian that happened earlier at the gate spread out like a virus inside the university. There were no time that I had to face back and fort checking everyone out if they attempt to hurt me or maybe hit my head with a baseball bat. What I did back there was a defense. He started it all.

"Ryan. Ryan!" I jumped as Darren hit my chest.

"The fuck Darren, you scared the shit out of me!" I gritted my teeth as I hid myself with my t-shirt that I brought for the tryouts.

"You're spacing out. You're ok?" He worriedly asked. I just nod even though I am not. This situation gives me anxiety.

"I heard what happened this morning. Bruh, you sure you're ok? You know, basketball is not really my thing we can find another sports. We don't need to go if you want to." I can hear the sincerity in his voice but nah, I'm not scared with Sebastian. I'm scared about people here being mad at me because of what i did.

"I'm ok, really. It's just that, my classmates were bugging me for what happened." I honestly said. There's nothing I can do but to tell what I really feel.

"I'm sorry. I know you're scared but hey, you don't have to. I'm here, no one will hurt you and besides what is the use of the guidance office and detentions?"

"I know, I just didn't expect to turn out like this." I feel like I'm about to cry. Everything that i did for the past two years seems like it's getting back for just one mistake.

"Cheer up man. I'm here, no need to be scared." I don't know what to do if Darren will turn his back to me and join the hate train that people giving me. I know he likes Sebastian, he look up him as an inspiration.

"Come on, the try out will begin soon. You'll be ok." He cheered up as he grab my hand and started to walk, I'll let this one slide. Many students were now outside the buildings looking for their chosen clubs. Some were holding papers that i presume it's a form if you want to join certain club.

"Wait, i forgot about Reggie." I pulled away. Darren faced me wondering.

"Who's Reggie?"

"New student I met this morning. I told him to meet up here but i forgot to tell our department. Also i didn't know the registration is on the school ground not in the gymnasium." I face palm.

"That's fucked up bruh." He said while laughing.

"Let's just meet him on the school ground. I'm sure he's already there." I said as we started walking towards the school ground. Forgive me Saint Peter for leading the poor man in the wrong way. On our way infront of the university, a sudden stamped happened, don't mind me I'm just exaggerating. A bunch of students gathered together in one place. Some where holding there phones and some where shouting.

"Let's check it out!" Darren held my hand I protest.

"Whatever happen there is not our business. We have our own things to do and that is to get a form and find Reggie." I said. I can see the desperation on his face.

"1 minute? Please." He begged. No, I'm not going in there. Fighting is not my thing and who knows you might get involved there.

"Are you sure it's Sebastian?" I heard someone speak behind us.

"Yes I'm sure."

"No way! Who the fuck is going to do that to him? Everyone respect him here and you know, Sebastian is the person you should not dare to challenge."  Sebastian? Sebastian Moy? Without any second thoughts I run as fast as i can after hearing the conversation of the two students. I hear Darren calling me but I don't have time to wait him. As i got in the scene i quickly moved forward, pushing people off to my way.

"Dare to touch that person again and i swear I'm gonna break your nose." The moment I heard his voice, I saw him on topped of the guy chocking him hard. Droplets of Blood were splattered on the ground. I looked at him in shocked and with a little worried because he has some bruises on his face and hands. Wait, what? Did i say worried? No fucking way! Im  not fucking worried! Forget what i said.

"What? I did the job for you. You should be thankful that I teach that son of a bitch a lesson." the guy under him said, smiling. Who the fuck are they talking about?

"I never told you do it. I told no one." I can hear his voice cracking and veins popped out on his neck. I looked around to find some help but everyone is busy watching them. The fuck is wrong with this people.

"Hey, call the guard and stop taking videos!" I hissed at the person on my left side.

"Let them be."

"What the fuck?" I faced him grabbing his t-shirt. He just looked at me empty then suddenly, he smirked. 

"Sebastian can handle himself. No need to worry." Someone behind me speak. Why does everyone do that? Can they face us or can they speak in front? Why always the behind. I looked the person at the back and glared at him.

"I'm Justin and that's Kane. Btw, you can let go his t-shirt now. You don't want to make a scene too, do you?" He said calmly. I hold Kane's t-shirt one last time then removed my hand.

"You pretty hold tigh, man." Kane said, laughing. I shoot him a glare and looked again to Sebastian. I don't have time to this two person who sucks in helping people. I stepped forward not minding other's reaction and little whispers. I can't let that person die in the hands of a fucking arrogant Sebastian. The two of them noticed my presence but didn't looked, even Sebastian.

"Oh my God. What does he think he's doing?"

"Is he trying to be a hero or something?"

"Maybe he wants to die."

Those are some words that I heard but I don't care. I'm not like them standing there, taking videos.

"That's enough. Let go Sebastian you're Killing him." I pulled his arm that holding the man's neck away. As soon as he heard my voice he suddenly calmed down but still holding the other with his other hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked in a low voice but I can still hear the irritation on it.

"Helping the man. Now, let go." I said not trying to sound annoyed and also I don't want everyone hear what we're saying. I looked at the man underneath him, looking at me straightly smirking. What is wrong with him.

"Oh, look what we have here. How's your-" everyone including me let a low gasp as Sebastian punch the man that caused him to faint.

"What the fuck Sebastian?!" I pulled him away from the boy.

"Are you fucking insane?! What if you broke his nose?! He could have die!" I yelled gripping his hand tighter. He just looked at me with that fucking glare of him. I looked around and everyone were shocked.

"Are you done?" He asked with a poker face. I gritt my teeth as i let go of his hand and walked towards the unconscious boy.

"Ryan! Let's go!" Out of nowhere, Darren pulled my hand. Everyone is starting to run and that's when I realized I was running too, holding Darren's hand. I looked back at the scene and the guard is already there with a nurse. I saw Sebastian standing    too, looking intently to the unconscious guy. What is wrong with him? The scene at that moment were everyone is running looks like a fucking riot! The fuck are we running anyway?! Oh damn! Wish that I didn't run there as soon as I heard his fucking name.