28: Hollers

(Chapter - 28)

(Chapter - 28)

At the headquarters...

(Author's POV)

*Ding-Dong*

"Come in."

A powerful voice came from the cabin, allowing the person who pressed the bell to enter. Heeseung was the one who allowed the person in.

"Boss, you called me?" The girl asked in anxiety.

"Hi, Sielle, please take a seat." Heeseung offered her.

"Or should I call you Sera, Y/N's fake friend, huh?" Heeseung smirked.

The girl took a seat uncomfortably, her head down, not daring to look her senior in the eyes.

"I think you might be aware of your mistake, Ms. Sielle. Am I right?" Heeseung asked her with a stern face. His eyes were filled with a story of fury, which could lead to a huge chaos that the girl wasn't aware of.

"Y-Yes boss, I am." Sielle stuttered.

"Why did you do that? Tell me before I lose my patience." Heeseung remarked, attempting to keep his temper under control.

"M-My mother called me sir. My little sister went missing that day." Sielle attempted to explain, but Heeseung seemed unconvinced.

"Maybe, you could inform us that you are leaving Ms. Sielle. Making a phone call isn't a big deal in the present era." Heeseung commented.

"But Sir-"

"ENOUGH WITH YOUR EXCUSES SIELLE! DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED?" Heeseung snapped at her.

"N-No sir, I want to continue my education at that school, plus I am really attached to Y/N now." Sielle implored, her hands clasped together, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Don't worry about Y/N. We can always buy our sister new friends." Heeseung smirked, feeling no pity for her.

"I am only giving you this chance as you are a good friend of Y/N, or else you would have been fired by now. I hope you won't repeat the same mistake." Heeseung stated.

"T-Thank you so much, sir! I won't repeat my mistake ever." The girl spoke up with a smile.

"Ya, okay, now get lost from my cabin and resume your schooling from tomorrow." Heeseung spoke without even looking at her face, as aegyos really made the guy cringe.