The Mysterious Spiritual Meaning of Ringing In Your Ears

When I began my spiritual development journey, I had many bizarre things happen to me. One of these things was a periodic ringing in my right ear. It always happened right when I had a feeling of deja vu, or after long meditation or intuitive reading session. I began to wonder, is this ringing in my ears a spiritual sign?

So, what is the spiritual meaning of ringing in your left or right ear? The spiritual meaning of ringing in your ears is a sign that you are energetically sensitive, and aware of the subtle energetic shifts that are happening in your physical and etheric bodies. It is often a sign that you have clairaudient or clairsentient abilities, and are able to discern information from the energetic exchanges around you.

There are different meanings of ringing in ears depending on which ear is ringing, the tone of the ringing, and how often your ears are ringing. This article will discuss the various meanings of ringing in your ears so that you can tell if the ringing in your ears is a spiritual sign.

Is The Ringing In Your Ears a Spiritual Sign?
There could be many reasons for ringing in your ears, ranging from medical reasons to a variety of spiritual reasons. So how can you tell if the ringing in your ears is a spiritual sign?

The first way to tell is to visit your doctor and to get it checked out. The ringing in your ears could be an underlying medical issue such as Tinnitus. Which can can be cause by age-related hearing loss, stress, depression, and anxiety. Best to talk to a medical professional to determine if the ringing in your ears may require medical attention.

If there are no underlying medical reasons for your ringing in your ears, and the ringing in your ears happens only periodically and without pain or discomfort, it is more likely a spiritual sign.

Ringing in the ears is commonly reported by people who are highly sensitive to energies around them. These people are often referred to as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), or are highly empathic and feel other people's energy.

Consequently, HSPs and empaths require consistent management of their energetic and spiritual health, so they often pursue a lifestyle of spiritual growth and development. They often discover that their sensitivities are a result of psychic abilities, such as clairaudience, clairsentience, or clairvoyance.

As they learn to control their energy and listen to the energetic signs around them, they realize that the ringing in their ears is a sign of one of the following spiritual or energetic reasons:

•A shift in their energetic alignment, often stepping into a higher or lower vibrational state
•A message from their spirit guide, such as an angel, loved one who's passed, or a highly evolved being
•The presence of a harmful energetic being in their space, causing a triggering of false belief systems and chaotic energy
•Emotional and energetic attachments to others via energetic cords

As you can see from this list, there are both positive and negative reasons why your ears are ringing; however, your ears ringing are not negative in and of themselves — it is simply giving you information about what is happening in your energetic space.

Knowing the signs and communication of your energetic system is a tool that you can use to navigate your energetic, emotional and spiritual health.
____

Ringing in the Right Ear Only:
What Does It Mean?
From the experience of the clients who I have worked with and my own experience, ringing in the right ear is a spiritual sign, and the pitch, volume, and frequency can give you clues as to why you are experiencing it.

So, what does ringing in the right ear mean? Often times, ringing in the right ear is a sign that a spiritual being is trying to communicate with you. The right ears are more receptive to external energies coming into your energy field.