Correspondences of: Carrier & Essential Oils

Carrier Oils: Carrier oils, known also as base oils, are used to dilute essential oils before they are applied topically. They serve as the base for oil blends.

Essential Oils: Essential oils are concentrated liquids that contain the volatile ("the tendency of a substance to vaporize") aromatic compounds of plants. They are obtained via distillation and the oil alone should never be applied to the skin directly as some a reactive to heat, and light, and some will give you chemical burns. You are likely to have a reaction to essential oils.

Carrier Oils:

ALMOND OIL, SWEET (Prunus Dulcis)
Ruled by Mercury and the Element of Air. Sweet Almond Oil makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with prosperity, money and wisdom.

APRICOT KERNEL OIL (Prunus Armeniaca)
Ruled by Venus and the Element of Water. This makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with love or emotions.

AVOCADO OIL (Persea Americana)
Ruled by Venus and the Element of Water. This makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with love, lust or beauty.

CASTOR OIL (Ricinus communis)
Ruled by Mars and the Element of Fire. Castor oil makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with protection and absorbing negativity.

COCONUT OIL (Cocos Nucifera)
Ruled by the Moon and the Element of Water. Fractionated Coconut Oil makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with purification and protection.

GRAPESEED OIL (Vinis Vinifera)
Ruled by the Moon and the Element of Water. Grapeseed Oil makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with fertility money and strengthening mental abilities.

HEMP SEED OIL (Cannabis Sativa)
Ruled by the Moon and Saturn and the Element of Water. Hemp Seed Oil makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with healing, love, psychic ability and meditation.

JOJOBA OIL (Simmondsia Chinensis)
Ruled by the Moon and the element of Water. Jojoba Oil makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with healing and love.

SUNFLOWER OIL (Helianthus Annus)
Ruled by the Sun and the Element of Fire. Sunflower Oil makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with protection, fertility, health and wisdom.

OLIVE OIL (Olea Europaea)
Ruled by the Sun and the Element of Fire. Olive Oil makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with healing, peace, fertility and protection. In many traditions Olive Oil is an all purpose oil.
————————————
Essential Oils:

AMYRIS (Amyris balsamifera)
Anointing, astral projection, attraction, blessing, consecration, exorcism, healing, love, meditation, protection, purification, sacral chakra, spirituality.

ANGELICA ROOT (Angelica archangelica)
Exorcism, protection, healing, visions.

BASIL (Ocimum basilicum)
Business success, conscious mind (stimulates), happiness, lust, money, peace, prosperity, protection.

BAY LAUREL (Laurus nobilis)
Banishing, exorcism, luck, psychic ability.

BENZOIN (Styrax benzoin)
Purification, prosperity, attracts customers.

BERGAMONT (Citrus bergamia)
Business success, happiness, money, peace, physical energy, prosperity, protection, sleep.

BIRCH SWEET (Betula lenta)
Protection, purification, exorcism.