Playing Card Tarot

Hearts

Cups – Water – Clergy

Ace of Hearts – Love and happiness. The home, a love letter. This card is a particularly favourable card that indicates troubles and problems lifting.

2 of Hearts – A warm partnership or engagement. This is a very favourable card that indicates strength and support coming from a partner.

3 of Hearts – Love and happiness when the entire spread is generally favourable. In a difficult spread, this can indicate emotional problems and an inability to decide who to love.

4 of Hearts – Travel, change of home or business.

5 of Hearts – Jealousy; some ill-will from people around you.

6 of Hearts – A sudden wave of good luck. Someone takes care of you, takes warm interest in you.

7 of Hearts – Someone whose interest in you is unreliable; someone with fickle affections for you. This card can indicate lovesickness.

8 of Hearts – An unexpected gift or visit; an invitation to a party.

9 of Hearts – The card of wishes. A wish/dream fulfilled. Look to the card just preceding this one to determine what the querent desires.

10 of Hearts – Good luck, success. This is an important card that suggests good fortune after difficulty.

Jack of Hearts – A warm-hearted friend. A fair-haired youth; or a young person with Water signs predominating in his or her chart. Often this points to a younger admirer.

Queen of Hearts – A fair-haired woman with a good nature; or a woman with Water signs predominating in her chart. Kind advice. Affectionate, caring woman. Sometimes, this card can indicate the mother or a mother figure.

King of Hearts – A fair-haired man with a good nature; or a man with Water signs predominating in his chart. Fair, helpful advice. Affectionate, caring man. This man helps you out without much talk. His actions reveal his kindness and concern.

Clubs

Wands – Fire – Peasants

Ace of Clubs – Wealth, prosperity, unexpected money/gain. However, in a difficult spread, this money may disappear almost as quickly as it appears.

2 of Clubs – Obstacles to success; malicious gossip.

3 of Clubs – Love and happiness; successful marriage; a favourable long-term proposition. A second chance, particularly in an economical sense.

4 of Clubs – Beware of dishonesty or deceit; avoid blind acceptance of others at this time.

5 of Clubs – New friendships, alliances are made.

6 of Clubs – Financial aid or success.

7 of Clubs – Business success, although there may be problems with the opposite sex. A change in business that may have been expected or earned, such as a promotion.

8 of Clubs – Work/business problems that may have to do with jealousy. This is generally thought to be quite unfavourable.

9 of Clubs – Achievement; sometimes a wealthy marriage or a sudden windfall.

10 of Clubs – Business success. Good luck with money. A trip taken now may result in a new friend or love interest.

Jack of Clubs – A dark-haired or fiery youth. Popular youth who is good-hearted and playful. Can also indicate an admirer.

Queen of Clubs – Dark-haired, confident woman; or a woman with Fire predominating in her chart. She may give you good advice.

King of Clubs – Dark-haired, kind-hearted man; or a man with Fire predominating in his chart. A generous and spirited man.