Chapter 19

**Warning Mature Content**

Happy Friday!

— — — — — 

Syble (Magnolia)

We say goodbye to the kids, staff, and Kat at the daycare and head back to the packhouse. I walk between them in a comfortable silence. The three of us are close enough in proximity that our arms and hands brush against one another as we walk, the tingles teasing my body every time. I'm thoroughly wound up from all this time with them today – their bare chests, their firm hands on my hips, grinding into them. Even if it was a game and meant nothing, my body is overstimulated just the same.

"You must be hungry, would you like to eat something in the dining hall or we could have something brought up to your room." Varian offers as we walk up the steps to the house, his hand is deliciously warm against the small of my back causing heat to rush to my core. I need to get away from them and douse my fire before I actually combust.

"I think I'll just grab a shower and a nap if that's alright."

"Dinner then." Ro says and it's not a question.

"It's a date." I say softly and watch their eyes go wide. I think my new favorite thing is getting them worked up. I smile at them and walk away as quickly as I can through the lounge so I can get up to my room. I let out a gasp when Incandis jumps over the back of the couch, landing in front of me.

"Hey, where have you been all day, I thought you'd be back hours ago." He asks.

"Come on, we can talk in my room." I hear a low growl rumble through the walls but I'm finding that happens a lot in this house.

As soon as I get into my room I go straight into the bathroom shutting the door in Incandis' face. I strip off my clothes and jump into the cold shower, steam pouring off of my skin as the water makes contact. I stand there with my hands pressed against the tile wall, my head hung low letting the water hit my neck and cascade down my back. After a few minutes I lift my head and grab my washcloth. I pour out the body wash onto the cloth and lather it in my hands. I run the cloth all over my body, down my arms, across my chest, over my full, heavy breasts. The cloth feels rough over my sensitive nipples, I imagine it's Ro's rough hands on me, the thought makes my inner walls clench.

I run my hand slowly down my stomach, finally reaching between my legs. I drag the cloth across my folds and start to rub circles over my clit, the friction from the cloth feeling exquisite. My pace quickens as I feel that familiar tightening in my belly, I'm building towards release, pulling at my nipples with one hand while the other continues massaging my sex. Images of the twins today dance in my mind – their bodies, their hands on me, how it feels whenever they touch me. Pleasure building by the second and I'm spiraling towards the edge.

"Syble quit avoiding me, you've been in there long enough." Incandis is banging on the bathroom door. Fuck. He sure knows how to kill the mood.

I rinse myself off, careful to avoid touching my swollen nipples and clit. I wrap a towel around myself and head out into the bedroom. I lock the bedroom door so I don't have to worry about anyone walking in while my blindfold is off.

"I'm not avoiding you. I was just overheated and needed a shower." I say as I head over to the dresser. I grab myself new panties, black shorts, and a black tank top. I toss on my clothes inside the walk-in closet out of view from Incandis before making my way back out to finally hash out this morning's events.

"Look, D, I'm sorry about this morning. I haven't been sleeping well, I'm stressed out being in the backseat while these wolves are the ones out searching for – well, you know." I sigh and flop down onto the bed. Incandis lays down next to me so we are facing each other.