Chapter 39

Happy Friday, I'm so glad the weekend is almost here.

**Mature Content Warning**

— — — — —

Magnolia

I wake up warm. Which is alarming because I never wake up warm. I am my own furnace, I breathe fire, and yet here I lay feeling heat radiating around me. When I open my eyes I realize I'm in my room back home and the source of the heat is none other than the Alpha twins.

They're both still sleeping peacefully, their bodies both radiating a warmth like a beam of sunlight on a breezy summer day. I trace the outline of Ro's jaw with my fingertips and then over his soft lips. It amazes me how lips this soft could kiss me as rough as they did last night. I run my fingers through his hair and his beard. He moans appreciatively in his sleep as I do.

I manage to disentangle myself from his legs and turn over to face Varian. I'm met with molten, chocolate eyes watching my every move, waiting for me to notice his gaze on me.

I flush with heat, one look at him and I'm already overcome with need.

"Hi." I whisper with a shy smile.

He flashes me his most charming smile. "I like this." He whispers as he brushes his hands along my hips.

"What's that?"

His smile softens with sincerity, "waking up with you. You're so warm and beautiful." He purrs and his grip on my hip tightens, "and you smell so fucking good."

He grabs onto my leg and swings it over him, pulling me so I am laying on top of him, my legs straddling his. He gently brings my face down to his and teases my lips with his. At last he kisses me, feelings of love and adoration flood my senses. I can't tell where his feelings end and mine begin. He kisses me tenderly, lovingly, with more passion than I've ever experienced in my life.

I need him. Now.

I reach down and massage his hardened member, he groans with every patient stroke. I tease his tip against my folds, soaking him with my desire.

Slowly I lower myself down his length. With every glorious inch he erases whatever aches lingered from last night. Now, all I can feel is him, occupying my body, my mind. I begin to ride him, rotating my hips slowly still. His tight grip on my hips tells me he's holding himself back, letting me take him at my pace. Last night was about them claiming me, taking me and using my body for our collective pleasure.

Today, he's giving me control over him. His pleasure is at my mercy. And fuck if I don't love that power.

I place my hands over his firm pecs to give myself some leverage to lift myself up as I rock my hips. I stroke his cock with my pussy, up, down, up, down, over and over, rocking all the while so his swollen tip brushes against that sweet spot along my front wall. Pressure in my core builds with each stroke, his cock swells even more, stretching me like he's going to split me in half. I'm bouncing on his cock faster now, harder, chasing my release.

I'm almost there. I'm seconds away from toppling over the edge when I look over to my side and catch Ro watching me with obsidian eyes.

He's laying on his side, his elbow bent and head propped up by his hand.

"Good morning, gorgeous." The words rumble out of his chest, deep and dominating.

I detonate around Varian immediately. I moan incoherently while I ride out my endless orgasm, my eyes locked with Ro's. Varian thrusts his hips up forcefully, his own release ripping through him and filling me up.