Chapter 28

**Mature Content Warning**

Need to know - Doja Cat

You're exciting, boy, come find me

Your eyes told me, "Girl, come ride me"

Fuck that feeling both us fighting

Could he try me? mmm, most likely

— — — — —

Syble (Magnolia)

We load into several SUVs and take off for the city. Ash is driving our car with me, the twins, Kat, Incandis, and Runidar. The twins wanted the car for ourselves, but Kat insisted on riding with us. I'm sitting in between the twins in the back most seat. The slit in my skirt is exposing my entire left leg, and I have to keep my hands in my lap to avoid exposing my intimates.

Varian's warm hand sits high on my exposed thigh, burning me, driving me mad with heat. Ro's arm is around my shoulders, his free hand skimming up and down the fabric of the covered leg. Every time he skims back up he gets closer and closer to the slit in my dress and therefore my slit.

Varian pulls my left leg closer to him, opening my legs a little for Ro to explore. Ro's fingers slip under the skirt and tease me between my thighs, but not yet reaching my sex.

Ro nibbles at my ear before whispering, "I've barely touched you and I can feel your wetness between your thighs. Are you hot for us, little spitfire?"

I turn my head to face him, my lips brushing against his. The air around us is humming, thick with need.

"Hey, you three, save that for the club." Runidar interrupts us.

"Fuck off, Runidar." Varian says coolly. Runidar gives us an amused grin and turns back around.

Varian's fingers begin to explore again but I slam my legs shut and plant my hands firmly back in my lap blocking my sex and hopefully my arousal.

Fifteen minutes later we pull up to the front of a club called Caligo.

There's a long line outside the club of people waiting to get in. Ro and Varian get out first and talk to the bouncer. They gesture haphazardly to the 3 SUVs, shake hands, and then motion for all of us to get out and follow them inside.

Varian opens the door for me as Ro holds out his hand to help me out of the back seat. The people in line begin murmuring furiously at the spectacle of the 20 or so of us entering the club dressed in black tie.

Inside the club it's sleek and modern, at least what I can see of it. Most of it is shrouded in darkness, the only real light comes from the DJ booth and the bar. Thin, floating spotlights are the only other source of fleeting light for the crowded dance floor.

We are ushered up the stairs to a private VIP balcony suit, equally dark, with a private bar and bathroom. The suite takes up the length of one entire wall of the club, accommodating several different seating sections. Most everyone is congregated in one area as shots and champagne are brought around to us.

"This place is incredible!" I shout to Ro and Varian over the music.

"We're glad you like it. Anything you want, it's yours." Varian says to me. The way he looks at me makes me think that the offer extends beyond just drinks.