Chapter 37

Happy Monday, hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

Doja Cat - Kiss me more

I like to say, what if, but if

We could kiss and just cut the rubbish

Then I might be onto something

I ain't givin' you one in public

I'm givin' you hundreds, fuck it

— — — — —

Magnolia (Syble)

As soon as we're alone I'm sandwiched between Ro and Varian. Their hands caress my body while their noses are buried in my neck. I moan instantly at the sparks that erupt where our skin touches.

"Where did you go?" I breathe out. "I woke up in the tub. I thought it was you walking in, but it was Xander."

The twins snarl at his name. I tilt my head back and press my lips to Ro's jaw. Varian grabs me behind the neck and pulls me to him, our tongues immediately finding one another.

I should have asked for longer than ten minutes. Much longer.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" Varian asks between kisses. "You're ours." He growls out, biting on my bottom lip.

"Since when?" I bite him back teasingly.

Ro grips my hair at the base and gently tugs it to the side, exposing my neck to him. "Since we first laid eyes on you in the woods." He whispers against the crook of my neck, dragging his teeth slowly along my heated skin.

Fuck that feels good. The only thing stopping me right now is knowing without a doubt that Xander and Incandis will absolutely come looking for me.

"Come on, let's get dressed and sort all this out." I sigh.

"Don't pull away from us so soon, love, our wolves need this." Varian purrs.

I give in to their embraces and bury my face in Varian's neck, pressing slow, deliberate kisses along his neck and throat.

It feels so good to be in their arms. Their strength, their warmth, the way they can't tear their eyes away from mine.

Varian cups my breasts in his hands, pinching my hardened nipples through the soft fabric of his shirt.

Ro slides his hands down between my thighs and cups my sex. "Mm fuck," I moan out as he slides a thick finger into me.

Their movements are unrushed, they're taking their time with my body.

"You smell so good, Princess. My wolf is pleased that you smell like us now, too." Ro whispers in my ear.

I practically convulse. "If you're going to fuck me again we better hurry, they'll come back up here looking for me."

"You think that would stop us?" Ro taunts me with a raised brow.

"I don't think so, love," Varian says softly, "your pleasure should never be rushed, we want to take our time with you."

"Besides, the next time we have you our wolves will push us to mark you." Ro runs his teeth along my neck again making me moan out loudly. "Once we sink our teeth into your delicious skin, we'll be bound together forever. Everyone will know you're ours."