Chapter 24

Surprise double update!!

**Mature content warning ;)**

— — — — —

Syble (Magnolia)

He turns his back to me inviting me to jump on his back and wrap my arms around his neck. He swims us towards the waterfall where I finally notice a small, bubbling, mineral mud pool surrounded by small boulders just off to the side of the waterfall.

I climb up the bank, perch myself on a flat rock, and dip my feet into the pool. The twins sit on either side of me, watching me with keen interest. I turn so I am straddling the rock and lean down to scoop some of the mud into my hand, then without explanation I smear it down Ro's arm. He grunts appreciatively so I gather more and continue the process. I run my hands from his shoulders down his thick biceps and forearms. Then I move to his chest, slowly rubbing the mud onto his firm pecs and tight abs.

When I'm satisfied with Ro, I turn around to Varian. "Your turn," I tell him as I scoop the mud and repeat the process on Varian's body. His muscles are equally firm. I roll my eyes beneath my blind fold and smile to myself when I feel him flexing for me as I rub the mud over him.

Just as I'm finishing the last spot on Varian's chest, Ro moves closer so he's sitting with his front nearly flush against my back. I feel his breath on my neck, his lips millimeters above my skin, and I close my eyes and bite my lip resisting the urge to moan. "Your turn," he mirrors my words. When I open my eyes Varian is looking at me intently, eyes nearly black, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

I'm so fixated on the carnal look in Varian's eyes that I don't feel Ro shifting to gather mud in his hands. I'm only aware when I feel delicious, scorching heat trailing across my back. I moan loudly at the feeling of Ro's firm, competent fingers massaging the warm mud onto my back, electrifying me with every touch. I unclasp my bra, giving Ro full access to my back. I hear his sharp intake of breath before he continues his work on my neck, back, shoulders, and hips, stopping himself at the top of my panty line.

While Ro works behind me, Varian works in front of me. He delicately runs his hands down my arms, over my neck, and across my chest. He pushes me gently so I have to lean against Ro's chest giving him better access to my stomach. He glides both hands up and down my sides and across my stomach.

Their touch is almost more than I can handle, my core is dripping with heat, my hardened nipples chafing against the thin fabric of my bra. In a bold move, I let the straps of my bra slide down my arms before I discard it completely off to the side. Varian's eyes screw shut, tightening his grip on my thighs, both of the twins growling lowly.

Ro begins to spread the mud over the area on my breasts that had been covered by my bra. He lathers more mud onto me, coating me completely, greedily massaging my full, heavy breasts with his strong hands. I feel Varian's hands on my thighs begin to move as he spreads the mud from my knee to my hip. With every pass across my thigh, his thumb skirts closer and closer to my sex. It's agonizing torture. Ro thumbs over my nipples with intent. When I don't stop him he does it again. I arch my back against him, pressing my breasts fully into his hands. He rolls my nipples in between his thumb and index finger slowly, pulling at them so they harden and pebble even more.

Varian's thumb finally makes contact between my thighs, skimming up my sex over my panties. I moan loudly, unable to restrain myself, my heat growing and flames threatening to erupt through my skin. I need to cool off.

My breathing is erratic and my mind clouded with desire, there's not a single coherent thought to be found. I cry out their names in a garbled mess, begging them to give me respite. "We should – uhm," I'm trying desperately not to combust, "we should wash this off – in the water."