Chapter 39 - Bonus

Hey Hey! Miss me?

this bonus chapter was a special request by a reader.

This takes place right at the end of chapter 39, when Mags playfully runs away from them and they pull her into the shower.

**Mature Content Warning**

— — — — —

Rohanor

Ever the hellion, Mags knows exactly which buttons to push to rile us up. This time it's by instigating a chase. She should know better than to play that game with a wolf.

She didn't get far.

Varian has her thrown over his shoulder. It's moments like these that I can't believe we ever thought of letting her go. She's filled with this magnetic energy that pulls me in like gravity. I love that she's starting to let down her guard around us, to ease up on some of the perpetual state of alertness, and let our arms be her safe haven.

I follow them into the shower. Varian has his hands cupped around her face, pulling her to him, bruising her lips with a punishing kiss for running away from us even for a second.

Varian and I have never shared a woman before, we've always flown solo in that regard. But this has felt so natural. Watching them together doesn't make me feel jealous or side-lined like I initially thought it would. The thought alone of her being with another man is enough to boil my blood, but not with Var.

I love watching her come undone under his hands, I love how she melts into him, and most of all I love how she always searches for me — making sure I'm nearby, just like she searches for Varian when she's with me. Like she's not whole without both of us there beside her.

Right on cue she pulls away from Varian, turning her head to confirm that I'm still within reach while he kisses her neck.

I press my back against the shower wall and pull her towards me. Varian doesn't complain, he lets her slip out of his hold and into mine. I tug her to me so our fronts are flush against one another from the waist up.

"You do know there's nowhere you could run that we would not find you, right?" I nip at her bottom lip.

"Promise?" She bites back. "Maybe I like you chasing me."

A low growl rumbles from mine and Varian's chests.

"Maybe we've been too lenient with you." Varian kisses then bites down on her shoulder. It won't leave a permanent mark but it's hard enough to leave a mark that will last a day or two.

Mags moans against my lips and I use the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance while Varian continues leaving bite marks down her body. He bites her other shoulder, her hip, and then her delectable, round ass. Each time she moans louder against me, her breaths quickening and becoming more shallow.

Varian slips his hand between her thighs and toys with her slit. Mags whimpers as his fingers attempt to penetrate her opening.

"Are you sore, Love?"

"No —ah," she hisses as he presses gently against her again.

"Don't lie to me, Love. I don't want to hurt you."

She nods her head and whimpers again as he brushes softly along her overstimulated skin.

"I guess my punishment will have to wa – ah oh fuck." She mewls as Varian slips a finger into her ass.