Chapter 4

The rest of the game was unpredictable as the other team started building up their momentum. It was the last 10 seconds and both teams were tied. Coach and I were on the edge of our seats watching. The other team spiked it but Tooru and Hinata blocked it. Iwa set it up and Aone quickly spiked to the other side. The ball slammed onto the ground and the noise echoed across the room. The crowd instantly cheered as Coach and I leapt out of our seats. We instantly hugged and jumped in place.
"They really did it" Coach smiled brightly as we pulled back.
"Yeah they did" I caught my breath.
"Y/n!" Aone ran over to me and scooped me up in a hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I hugged him tightly.
"I'm so proud of you" I kissed all over his face until he was bright red in a blush.
"Thank you" he had a large smile on his face.

"I'm so happy I married you" he said. I was taken aback with what he said but my smile grew.
"Aww you like me" I kissed his cheek "I like you too" I smiled.
"Wait forreal?" He looked at me.
"Yeah" I smiled. He stayed silent but blushed brightly.
"Words can't describe how happy I am right not" he said.
"I really am proud of you, you did great" I smiled.

"Omg Tak!" Jasmine ran over to us "you did great out there!"
"Thank you" he smiled. She expected him to drop me to hug her but he side hugged her.
"Are you hungry?" I asked him "I don't mind paying for a victory dinner for everyone" I smiled.
"No I'll pay, you bought the food last night" he said.
"No you won so I'll pay" I ran my hands across his shoulder "plus I need an excuse to take you home now" I smirked at him "isn't my husband so-" I looked at Jasmine and she threw water in my face.

Everyone in the arena gasped.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Aone quickly got me a towel.
"Aone we need to go" I whispered "I'm not wearing a bra but my shirt is white"
"Wear my jacket" he put it on me and I zipped it up. I hopped off of him and walked over to Jasmine. I leaned into her ear.
"When you give birth to that baby, it's me and you cause I shouldn't knocked you clean out" I pulled back "don't fucking try me" I glared at her then returned to the team.

"You guys did so well!" I clapped.
"Bro are you Ok?" Iwa asked "that was crazy"
"I'm fine, my makeup is waterproof and I got good eyelash extensions so I'm good" I laughed "do you guys want to get dinner? I'm paying"
"But you paid for the food yesterday" Tooru said.
"You guys won so I'm paying" I picked up my purse "everyone go home and shower because you smell like straight sweat" they all laughed "then dress up and meet at our house and we can go from there, this is extended to you too Coach" I smiled at her.
"Thank you" she smiled.
"And you guys can invite your partners too" I added.
"Thank you" they smiled then went to go get their stuff from the changing room. Aone followed them.

I started to help cleaning up.
"Excuse me" the man from earlier approached me.
"Yeah" I looked up at him.
"I was just wondering what the fuck that was earlier" he said.
"Excuse me?" I looked at him confused.
"You embarrassed me and now my team lost!"
"You embarrassed yourself when you tried to make your move on me, and you losing is because you're shit, not because I rejected you" I said.
"Who tf are you talking to?!" He stepped up to me.
"Who tf are you stepping up to?" I put up my hair.
"What are you going to do?!" He pushed me. I fell onto the ground and everyone around gasped.