Chapter 9

I woke up to Aone not next to me. I heard sounds from the closet and sat up.
"Yeah, I was planning on getting her flowers and-" Aone paused when he saw me awake "I will call you back later" he said "my wife is suddenly awake.... No I'm not telling her you love her.... What is wrong with you people and my wife?.... Yes I know she perfect, that's why I married her..... I swear if I see you anywhere close to her I'll cut off your balls.... Goodbye Kenji, I'll see you at practice... no Y/n is not dropping me off!" He ended the call.

"Good morning" he smiled.
"I'm taking you to practice" I smiled.
"I knew it" he sighed. I got out of bed and he hugged me tightly "how was your sleep?" He held my waist.
"Pretty good, but I need to start sleeping for longer" I sighed "I'll get ready then take you to practice" I headed towards the bathroom.
"I'll be in the kitchen" he said and I nodded.

~time skip~

(If you don't like it, imagine something else)

I kept my hair in an Afro and changed my piercings.

I picked up my bag and keys and headed downstairs.

I heard talking again and walked into the kitchen to find everyone talking.
"Good morning" I smiled.
"Good morning" dad and Tyrell smiled. Aone stared at me then looked away in a blushing fit.
"I'm dropping Taka off at practice then I'll go with you to your viewing dad" I drank a glass of water "then girl's night begins"
"Tonight is girl's night?" Dad asked "isn't it your turn to pay?" I nodded "here" he pulled out his wallet and handed all of the cash he had inside.
"No thank you" I smiled "I got it"
"What about your hair and nails?"
"I have it dad"
"Even massages, brunch, dessert and dinner?"
"I have the money dad" I smiled.

"Damn your girl's night is basically a whole day" Tyrell said.
"Yeah we spend the day together then go clubbing" I said.
"Did she tell you the activities of girl's night?" Dad asked Aone. He shook his head in response.
"I'll explain in the car" I picked up my keys "let's go, it's nearly time for training" I looked at Aone "I'll be back in like 30 minutes to an hour"
"Alright" dad nodded "can we continue exploring the house?"
"Yeah" Aone said.
"Yes but please be careful with any weapons" I said.
"We will" Tyrell smiled.
"Alright, we'll see you guys later" Aone picked up both our bags and put his arm around me. We left the house and made our way towards the cars.