Chapter 20

I stared making lunch while Aone  played with the dogs. He walked over to me and pressed his body into my back. I felt his hard dick against my spine.
"Are you really willing to miss lunch to have sex again?" I asked and he nodded "that sucks because I'm not" I said.
"Understandable" he rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist "you know, people really care about our relationship"
"Yeah I know" I smiled "ever since the Jasmine thing, the amount of dms I've gotten about us has increased"
"Same" he added "by the way, I sent you 10k, it's for my bail once we get back"
"Cool" I laughed "I'm not even going to ask what was said"
"You really don't want to know" he kissed my cheek "I love your voice"
"My voice?" I asked and he nodded.
"It's so perfect" he smiled "hearing you talk is so fun, plus you're so beautiful and smart so I want to speak to you all of the time"
"You know when we got married I was worried that you'd think I was ugly right?" I said. The large man froze then stood straight.

I turned around and looked at him.
"You thought I'd think you were ugly?" He asked and I nodded "when we first got married I was worried you hated me" he said.
"Why?!" I asked.
"Because you'd avoid me"
"I thought you were avoiding me so I gave you space"
"I didn't want space!"
"Neither did I!"
"Babe I really want to get to know you during that first week and you thought I'd think you were ugly" he said.
"Mhmm" I nodded.

We stared at each other and busted into laughter.
"That's so fucking dumb" I said.
"I mean I'm happy we're here now" Aone said "we've been married for 2 months and we're happy"
"So happy" I smiled. We stayed silent for a few moments.
"So are we going to talk about how you asked me to cum in you earlier or what?" Aone asked.
"Babies are cute" I answered.
"You want my babies" he giggled.
"Of course" I chuckled "by the way" I put my hand on his shoulder "I'm off the pill" I patted his back then walked past him to continue cooking.

The room was silent for a few seconds while he processed what I said.
"Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded "Y/n do you really want a baby?" He asked and I responded with a nod again "ok, I understand" he said then left the room. I listened to him as he walked upstairs and closed a door "yes!" He yelled and I heard shuffling and jumping. I chuckled at his enthusiasm and started frying some onions. I heard a knock on the door and turned off the stove and moved everything.

I walked over to the door and opened it. There was a girl standing there.
"Hi, how can I help you?" I smiled. She stared at me and her eyes widened. She let out a loud screech which caused Aone to rushed downstairs.
"Are you ok? What happened?" He panted then noticed the girl. She looked at him then let out another scream.
"Are you ok honey?" I asked.
"It's actually you! oh my goodness!" She panicked "ok ok, I'm sorry" she took a deep breath "I'm Willow and I lived in one of the houses across the lake, my parents saw you come in this morning and thought it'd be nice to invite you guys over for dinner to welcome you into the neighbourhood" she explained. Aone and I looked at each other.
"Sure we'd love that" I smiled "thank you so much for the invitation"
"No problem" she smiled "here is my mothers number" she handed me a piece of paper "just call whenever you're ready"
"We will" Aone smiled.
"It was amazing meeting you both, I'll see you later" she smiled then ran away. We stood there and made sure she got into her house safely before going back into the house.

"Do we really have to go to her house?" Aone asked.
"Why not?" I asked.
"I wanted your cooking" he sighed.
"I'm making lunch though" I said.
"Yeah but still" he whined.
"Stop being a dick" I said "we're going over for dinner"
"What if it's bad?" He asked.
"Then I'll cook" I said and he smiled "go wait with the dogs and I'll finish up lunch" I walked into the kitchen and resumed my cooking.

Around an hour passed and I was finally finished. I made Aone a plate then put out the dogs' food.

 I made Aone a plate then put out the dogs' food