Chapter 10

The day progressed and we got most of our activities done. We had just finished dinner and we walking out of the restaurant.
"So where are we getting changed?" Kaya asked.
"My house" I said. They all looked at me.
"Your house?" Joseline asked.
"Yes my house" I repeated. They briefly celebrated "you guys must really want to see my house"
"Yes we want to see your house" Simone smiled "it looks so perfect on FaceTime"
"Well I'm surprising Taka, he thinks I'm coming back tomorrow" I smiled.
"We are prepared for the intense love bombing" Joseline laughed and we all got into our cars and headed towards my home.

~time skip~
Aone's pov

"It's literally one girl's night, you see her every other night" Oikawa looked at me confused.
"Well yes, but still" I sulked on the couch "I'm just bored without her, she always had me occupied"
"What would you guys do anyways?" Iwa sat down with a cup of hot tea.
"Y/n made it a goal that we learn a new skill or do a new activity every week, we were learning how to make different cultural foods this week so we'd be cooking together if she was here" I explained.
"Wait that's actually really cool, we should try that" Oikawa said and Iwa nodded.
"She wrote everything down on a board in her office" I said.

We heard rustling outside but brushed it off until we heard the front door unlocked. My heart started beating faster as we all stood up. There was talking and laughter approaching the living room.
"Hey guys" Y/n smiled as she walked in with her friends. I instantly engulfed her in a large hug. I picked her up and she laughed and wrapped her legs around me "you ok?" She asked.
"Yes but it was so boring without you" I sighed "but how are you? Show me the nails" she held out her hand.

"I went with plain ones this time because I got nervous and couldn't find a reference picture, but I like them tho" Y/n smiled

"I love them" I smiled "sorry, hi girls" I smiled at her friends.
"Hey Aone" they laughed.
"Ew you guys" Oikawa glared at them.
"Tooru we said we were sorry" Kaya said.
"I don't want to hear it" he scoffed "but still" he put his arms out and they rushed to him. Then they all hugged Iwa.

"I got you something" I looked at Y/n.
"What is it?" She replied cautiously.
"Ok wait" I walked into the kitchen and the others followed "you know that new cafe that opened up-"
"You went without me?!" She asked.
"The whole team went" I said then she shrugged it off "but anyways I got you done macarons from there" I showed them to her.