Chapter 30

I finished getting ready while Aone slept.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I finished fixing my Afro and walked out into the bedroom. Aone wasn't in the bedroom and I felt a large hand slap over my mouth and another pull me back into the closet. Fear rushed over me and quickly got out of their grip. I snapped around to see Aone cackling.
"Have you lost your mind?" I asked.
"I'm sorry but I needed to get you back" he smiled "I woke up you weren't there"
"Yeah because I was getting ready" I said.
"Oh where are you doing?" He asked.
"To work" I answered.
"Oh ok" he scanned my outfit "anywhere else after?"
"No why?" I asked.
"No reason it just um" he put his hands on my waist "it just looks like you're doing something else after work" he pulled me closer to him.
"Like what?" I asked.
"I don't know" he picked me up and sat me down on the island.
"Alright, then what are you doing today?" I asked.
"Probably nothing" he stood between my legs "just going to work for a bit, taking the dogs out" he kept his hands on my thighs "then I'll come home and make dinner for you to come home to" he hands made their way under my dress.
"Actually I wanted to take Bear with me so I can take him to the vet, I just want to make sure he's ok after what happened" I said.
"Sure ok" he pulled me towards the edge of the island "how do you think the dogs will react to being separated?"
"I'm not sure but I'll get him nice treats if he's upset and makes it through the day" I said.
"I'll do that same with Muffin then" he pulled off his shirt.

"Taka what are you doing?" I asked.
"What do you think?" He knelt down in front of me. I stared at him for a second until it hit me.
"Oh" I said "Taka it is 7am in the morning"
"Can I not then?" He asked.
"You can" I said.
"Great" he smirked.

~time skip~

"Have a great day at work babe" Aone kissed my cheek.
"Bye" I limped out of the house while he chuckled "I hate you" I whispered.
"I love you too" he smiled. Bear followed me to my car yet continued to look back to see if his mum was coming with. I opened the door for him and he got in. I sat in the driver's seat and got ready to leave. Muffin appeared at the door and barked goodbye to her son. He seemingly returned it and got comfortable.

I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to work.

Aone's pov

I watched Y/n's car leaving the driveway and stood there for a bit before going back inside. Muffin followed behind me happily and I passed her a treat.
"Good morning Tak!" Asia leapt onto me.
"Good morning Asia" I smiled and held her "how was your sleep?"
"Good" she smiled "where is N/n?"
"She just left for work so you just missed her" I said.
"Oh" she frowned.
"Don't worry I'll call her once she gets to the office and you can talk to her then" I said.
"Thank youuu" she smiled.
"No problem" I smiled "now let's get you some breakfast" we headed into the kitchen.

~time skip~
Y/n's pov

I scanned the people who I hired the past couple of weeks and realised I've finally employed everyone I needed. I personally emailed each person and asked them to come in for a big meeting tomorrow. My phone began to ring so I picked it up as I typed.
"Hello my love" Aone said.
"Hii what do you need?" I asked.
"Are you busy right now?" He asked.
"Extremely" I said.
"Lord have mercy is this what my life will be like?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I'll have a wife that is busy while I'm bored at home with nothing to do" he sighed.
"You have a dog with you"
"She ditched me for Asia"
"Oh, well once I have my grand opening then you're free to sit with me in my office when you're bored" I said.
"Ok that's fun" he said "so where is your office?"
"Oh it's in-" I paused "I'm not telling you Aone"
"Fine, but what time will you be home?"
"Probably much later, I'm building a case against your brother" I glanced at my stack of paperwork.
"Oh" he paused "but I was going to make dinner for us"
"I could come back for dinner then come back to work after" I said.
"Can't you do it in the office?" He asked.
"I mean yeah I can" I said.
"So will you?"
"Will you distract me?"
"No, I'll just sit with you quietly"
"If you touch me, you owe me £10"
"Alright" he chuckled.