Chapter 15

⛔️- mention on SA

"So what is this family meeting about?" I asked.
"I mean I called it when I was upset but after all day I kinda got over it so nothing really" Sandra said.
"Are you sure? You seemed pretty upset when you texted me" I said.
"What do you mean?" She asked. I pulled out my phone.
"I'll censor it for the children of course" I said while Muffin cuddled with me "I can't believe the bs that you just f word pulled, I demanded you pay for the damages you have caused you f word b word s l u t, and I found articles of you being an f word f slur, you will burn in hell you f word b word. We are coming over for a family meeting and if one thing goes wrong it's you and me. F word you." I looked up after reading.

Everyone was staring at Sandra.
"Did you really say that to her?" Liam asked.
"No! I gave Neo my phone to text Y/n because it wouldn't load and refused to act right" she said "he's had my phone for days, a week even, give me it" she looked at him. He sighed and tossed the phone over. Sandra looked at the phone for a bit then her eyes widened "why were you sending her weird insults?"
"No I wasn't!" Neo yelled. I looked up at Aone next to me. He was clearly upset as his eyes was twitching in anger.
"I'm so sorry about that Y/n, I must have gotten hacked or something" she shrugged.

I got distracted as Hope's awkwardness caught my attention. She was usually a very hyper, energetic girl but now she was closeted and quiet. I noticed how Neo tried to talk to her and moved closer with every attempt. She flinched with each whisper.
"Hope, sweetie do you want to see our new art studio?" I asked.
"Yes!" She rushed over to me.
"Great" I scooped her up "do you want to come too Justyce?"
"No thank you" he played a game on Aone's phone.
"Oh ok" I said. I signalled Alice.
"Let me see this too" she shot up.
"I'm coming" Skye stood up. Sandra automatically stood up as she sensed something was wrong.

Aone tapped my leg and I looked down at him. He shot a concerned gaze at me but I returned a reassuring smile. He instantly calmed and we left the room. I led everyone to the studio.

"And all of the paints and stuff are in that room right there" I showed Hope

"And all of the paints and stuff are in that room right there" I showed Hope. Her eyes widened as she staring at everything amazing.
"Ma can we come back here please?" She asked.
"Sweetie, Y/n and Aone are going away for a month so we won't be over for a while" Alice said.
"I mean, you can ask my dad to come over since he's watching the house while we're gone, he won't mind" I said.
"Really?!" Hope said and I nodded. She looked at her mother hopefully.
"Fine I'll ask him" Alice celebrated. I put her down and she explored the room.

I instantly grabbed Alice's arm.
"There is something going on with Neo and Hope" I said.
"What do you mean?" Alice's face fell.
"Hope, can I ask you something?" I walked over to her. The other women stopped looking around and started paying attention.
"Yes?" Hope looked up at me.
"I need you to answer me honestly ok baby" I sat on the ground and she sat on my lap and nodded "has Uncle Neo ever-" she instantly busted out crying "oh my- Hope what happened?" I wiped her tears and hugged her. The other women froze in place.
"Will you promise that I won't get in trouble?" She whispered.
"I promise" I said.
⛔️
She explained that he used to touch her inappropriately and threatened that she would get in trouble if she told.