Chapter 35

We knocked on Alice's door.
"Hey guys" Diego opened it "she's upstairs, the kids are in the living room" the dogs rushed towards the living room.
"I will be right back" I headed upstairs "Alice where are you?" I called out.
"In here!" She replied. I followed her voice to the master bedroom. She was laying in bed, seeming as though she had just woken up.

"Heyyy" I walked over to her.
"Hi sweetie" she sat up "how was the family gathering?"
"Absolutely bullshit" I replied and she laughed "and Taka only told me why you didn't come hours after"
"Yeah it's really shitty" she said "what did she do to you?"
"Berated me for being a bad wife because Taka fixed my plate, then called my baby a hard r kid" I sighed.
"Your baby?" She looked at me confused "wait stop!" She gasped "are you pregnant?!"
"Yeah I am" I smiled.
"Oh my God N/n!" She pulled me into a tight hug "Omg wait!" She got up and ran out of the room "Babe! Kids!" She rushed downstairs and I followed behind her.

"Look at her glowing!" Alice pulled me into another hug.
"I'm so confused right now" Diego said.
"What happened mummy?" Hope stood up on the couch.
"Aunty N/n wants to tell you guys something" she said.
"You're going to have a cousin" I smiled.
"You're pregnant?!" Diego shot up "oh my goodness, congratulations!" He quickly hugged me while the siblings embraced.
"I don't understand" Justyce said.
"Me and uncle Tak are having a baby" I said.
"Oh!" The twins realised.
"Yay! I like babies!" Hope clapped.
"Is it a boy or a girl?" Justyce asked.
"We don't know yet" Taka said "but we'll tell you once we find out"
"Thank you!" They smiled and hugged me.
"I hope they're a girl" Hope whispered.
"I hope they're a boy" Justyce said.
"But we'll like them still if they're not" they smiled.
"Thank you cuties" I smiled.

My phone rang and Alice quickly took it.
"You answer" she handed it to Aone "it's her"
"Oh" Aone stood up and walked away to answer. I shrugged it off and let it slide.

Aone's pov

I walked into the hallway to answer.
"Hello?" Grandmother's voice sounded "Y/n I know this is you, I got your number from Sandra's phone, she is trying to make me apologise to you but I feel like you owe me an apology, you have stolen my grandson from me and made him someone who goes against his family, I even found out that you didn't take his last name, and instead merged the names, what kind of wife are you? You're failing at everything already! Your honeymoon is over so step back into reality!" She took a deep breath "I expect a written apology along with Tak aiding us financially like usual, I'd like this in the next week, good-" I ended the call on her and blocked her number. I used my own phone to text my father, complaining about what grandmother said. He quickly apologised and said that he'd talk to her about it.

Y/n's pov

"Here you go" Taka walked back into the room and put my phone in my back pocket.
"Is everything ok?" I asked.
"Oh my gosh!" He gasped "I could've just gotten the address to the office on your phone!" He reached for it again and I quickly dodged.
"No Taka" I laughed. Alice grabbed the phone and rushed across the room "noo wait" I said. Diego got it from his wife and attempted to toss it back to me but Aone quickly intercepted the throw and grabbed it.
"Thank youu" he smiled and sat next to kids as they giggled.
"Thank you very much" I took my phone from him "you're not knowing where I work"
"You make it sound like you are an employee, you are the employer, you're the boss" he ushered me around the couch and sat me between his legs.
"Yes I am the employer, but I want to keep my employees' working environment a secret until the official opening" I smiled.
"So everything is finalised now?" Diego asked.
"Yeah, I've employed 125 people, everyone is in training right now with professionals, I have set it up with the government and everything is legal, I have my documents and complete ownership over the building and many others" I giggled.
"We are so proud of you" Alice said "your dream of being the rich aunt is finally coming true"
"Exactly" I laughed.
"When is the grand opening?" Alice sat down opposite us.
"I'm planning it for around 4 to 5 months from now" I said. I heard Aone inhale deeply "what happened?" I looked at him.
"The finals are going to be around that time in Brazil" He awkwardly replied.
"Oh ok that's fine" I shrugged "you don't have to be there"
"N/n please!" He gasped.
"I'm joking" I laughed "I'll look into changing the date"
"Thank you" he kissed my temple.
"No problem" I yawned.