Chapter 12

I woke up to Aone rubbed my back while I rested on his chest.
"It was an accident really" he said "yes I know it is dangerous but we'll make an effort to keep them separated.... No it wasn't Y/n's idea.... She would never do something like that.... Jasmine you need to calm down and talk to me" he sighed. I pulled back and looked at him. He put the phone on speaker.
"No because it seems awfully suspicious how as soon as you need to make it up to her, that's when you guys magically find dogs after we agreed you guys can't have them because it's dangerous for the baby" she said.
"I know but it really wasn't planned, we were in the backyard and they found us" he said.
"Yeah the backyard of your multimillion pound mansion" she snapped.
"I don't think this is about the dogs anymore" Aone said.
"It's not, it's about you not taking responsibility as a father and not being here when I need you"
"What do you mean? You never even told me you needed help, plus we were over a few days ago and made sure you were ok"
"Yeah we, you and Y/n, you don't care unless Y/n makes you care"
"I do care though" he clearly started getting upset "Y/n doesn't dictate when I care about my daughter"
"It doesn't seem like it, it looks like she has you wrapped around her finger"
"She is my wife"
"And I'm carrying your child?!"
"I know, what do you want me to do?"
"Firstly you need to cancel your honeymoon" she said.
"Excuse me?" He asked as we both looked at each other in shock.

"You need to tell Y/n you're not going on your honeymoon" she repeated.
"Why?" Aone asked.
"Because the birth may be during the month you're away"
"But you told me the birth will most likely be after, plus we waited for our honeymoon so we can actually enjoy ourselves" he said.
"I really don't care about if you are going to have fun or not, you need to call it off" she snapped "call me back when you told Y/n you're not going" she ended the call.

Aone looked at me.
"I dare you to tell me that bullshit" I said.
"Y/n it's the birth of-"
"I will go with or without you" I interrupted him.
"We've already waited a while, we can wait a bit longer" he awkwardly smiled.
"Aone those were £3000 tickets" I said "they're none refundable"
"I can pay you back" he said.
"Ok I really don't care about the money, I don't know why I said that" I sighed and calmed down "I really want to spend time with you with no interruptions from work or training"
"I know" he said "and I did too, but I need to set my priorities and Jasmine has to be my main priority right now"
"Alright" I stood up "I understand, I'll call the airline and see what I can do about the tickets" I picked up his phone.

I instantly called Jasmine back.
"You told her already?" Jasmine answered.
"Yeah he did" I said "can you please explain?"
"You guys can't go on a honeymoon" she said.
"We can't go on a honeymoon at all?"
"No, I'll need help with the baby and Aone needs to be here"
"You can't expect him to be with you all the time?"
"But I do, I was going to ask him to move with me to watch the baby"
"You want him to move in with you?"
"Of course, my baby needs to see her parents together"
"But you guys aren't together"
"I am aware of that" she snapped "but I mean, I don't think Tak will mind, you know, it's not like you guys were planning on having children anytime soon" She chuckled "you know, I feel bad for you, for the rest of your life you're to be married to a man that put it's you second and once this baby is born, you'll be third, have a great day Y/n" she ended the call.

I removed the phone from my ear. I looked down at Aone and he was staring at me.
"You heard that right?" I said and he nodded "I'm going to go pick up the girls" I tossed his phone back on the couch and headed up to our room. He didn't bother following me which hurt me more than I thought it would.

~time skip~

Aone and I planned on working out together so I put on some workout clothes.