Chapter 11

⚠️- smut warning

I locked the front door while Aone rushed to the kitchen. I followed and found him chugging down water.
"Relax or you'll get a stomach ache" I poured myself a glass of water and drank it. We finished at the same time and looked at each other "thank you very much for defending me" I looked up at him.
"No problem babe" he said "it's the least I could do really" he got closer "you know, really irritated me when he slapped your ass, especially because I forgot to when I was leaving"
"Taka" I smirked at him.
"Mhmm" he smiled and pulled me closer.
"I couldn't really do anything before because my friends were over" I put down my bag.
"We can do that after, let me help you with your shoes" Aone instantly sobered up and picked me up effortlessly.

He walked out to the living and sat me down. He helped me take off my boots as he knelt down in front of me. I watched him avoid eye contact as he blushed.

⚠️
"Do you mind helping me with my dress too, the zip is really hard to get" I said. He looked at me suspiciously "please Taka" I added. I stood up and he helped me with the dress "thank you" I smiled and turned around to face him "do you need help?" I held onto his waistband.
"Y/n, I can't have sex with you right now" Aone picked me up and grabbed my boots and bag.
"Why?" I asked as he walked upstairs.
"Because you're not close to being sober" he finally got to our bedroom.

I stayed silent as he took the dress off of me and put my hair into a bonnet. He helped me into bed and rushed into the bathroom. I tried to sleep but heard muffling and faint moaning. I rolled out of bed and happily walked over to the bathroom. I listen to Aone moaning as he suggestively jerked off. I smiled as I heard him moan my name. I opened the door and instantly recognised that my guess was right and he was touching himself. We made eye contact but he didn't stop.
"I can help you with that" I said. Aone hesitated and swallowed his words.
"No"he sighed "you can stay there" he paused "and watch" I patiently watched him touch himself as he looked at me with a desperate and needy expression. I smiled as he moaned and whimpered while trying to keep it in. After a few minutes he came and let out a passionate moan. He sat on the bathroom floor as he caught his breath.

"Babe" I walked over to him. I knelt down in front of him and made him look at me "that was the hottest thing I've ever seen" I smiled "and I'm unbelievably horny right now, but I'm also really tired, so get cleaned up quickly so we can sleep" he stared at me for a few seconds. He didn't say anything but his dick twitched "Taka I am completely sober I swear" I leaned in and put my hand on one of his thighs.
"Are you sure?" He asked "Y/n I'm not playing, you seriously need to be sober"
"I am!" I replied.
"What did we eat for dinner 3 nights ago?"
"We had breakfast sandwiches because we were both lazy and didn't want to actually cook" I said.
"What did you drink?"
"Pre workout smoothie"
"Can you walk?" He asked and I stood up and walked in a straight line. I looked back at him and he laughed "Y/n do you really want to have sex that badly?"
"Yes I do" I returned to my space between his legs "do you not want to?"
"I do, I'm just not used to someone begging" he smiled.

"What kind of kink do you have?" I paused.
"It's not a kink" he laughed "it's just attractive coming from you"
"Ok well, what would be attractive to me, is if you got naked, and we had sex" I said. Aone took off his shirt and my eyes wandered down his torso. He lightly held onto my chin and kissed me. My hands instantly found themselves on his chest. He pulled me onto his lap and unhooked my bra. We pulled back and he smiled.
"You are really desperate huh?" He asked.
"Takanobu please I need it so bad" I pleaded.

Aone's pov

"Takanobu please I need it so bad" Y/n stared at me with a desperate expression. She was already all over me which blew my mind. It is already unbelievable that she is my wife but not only that, she is genuinely attracted to me. Her begging turned me on in a way I couldn't explain which confused me.
"Y/n I don't have a condom on me" I said.
"I don't care" she snapped.
"Ok" I pulled her into another kiss. As we made out I moved her underwear to the side and felt how wet she was.