Chapter 37

~time skip~ weeks later
Y/n's pov

"Hey babe?" I walked into the gaming room and found Aone streaming like usual.
"Yeah?" He moved one of his headphones to hear me.
"I just wanted to know if you wanted me to help you pick out stuff for your game" I rubbed his shoulder.
"I- um" he stuttered "if I'm being quite honest with you my love" he focused on me "I'm avoiding packing"
"You have the finals in under 2 weeks and you're avoiding packing?" I asked "why?"
"I don't want to leave you here alone" he said "plus what if you start showing when I'm gone, I'd like to exp- oh my god!" He shot up "hold on" he was about to lift up my shirt but remembered the monitor was on "wait give me a second guys" he put the headphones down and moved so my back was towards the camera. He lifted up my shirt and noticed the small bump beginning to form.

"Oh wow" he put it down and hugged me tightly "I'm going to cry" he rocked ne from side to side.
"Why are you going to cry?" I chuckled.
"We're actually having a baby" he sniffed and held onto me tighter "I'm going to be a father to a baby with you" he pulled back. Tears had filled his eyes.
"Aww you're actually crying" I whipped them away "I'm happy you're so happy about the baby but I'm going to need you to start thinking about what you need to pack ok?" I cupped his face "if you're not ready to do it then I'll do it for you"
"I'll do it, I don't want you to have to worry about straining yourself" he smiled.
"Thank you, now you can get back to your game before you lose" I laughed.
"Right!" He rushed to put back on his headphones.

I stood next to him and read the chat for a few minutes. It was filled of people not knowing I was pregnant.
"Taka we just told the world I'm pregnant on a twitch stream" I smiled "wow, I can already see the edits" I sighed and he busted out laughing.
"Pregnancy announcement edits" he giggled to himself "Um can you please get me my phone, it's downstairs in the living room"
"Yeah sure" I left the room.

I walked down to the living room and searched the phone but couldn't find anything. I pet the dogs as I continued looking for it. After a few minutes I gave up and headed back upstairs to tell Aone. I stopped in front of the door as I heard him loudly celebrating. A variety of things began happening along with him calling someone.
"Hey Tak" my dad answered.
"She's showing!" Taka announced.
"Congratulations!" Dad laughed "I'll come over tomorrow to see you guys"
"Alright see you then" Taka ended the call.

"You need to stop hiding your excitement from me" I walked back into the room and took his phone from his hands "I'm happy you're happy" I peaked his lips before he could speak. I sat in his chair and put on his headphones "Hii everyone" I smiled "ooo you were playing cod I'm playing now"
"Fine" he tapped my shoulder and I stood up so he could sit behind me.

Aone's pov

We spent the next hour laughing and playing together. It was moments like this that made me fall even deeper into love with her.
"I'm getting tired" Y/n yawned and handed me the remote.
"Are you going to bed now?" I asked.
"No" she put her feet up and cuddled into me. I reached over to a blanket on the couch and put it over her as she got comfortable.
"Goodnight" I kissed her forehead and she kissed me again.
"Thank you" she smiled and closed her eyes. I blushed and continued streaming.

~time skip~

The stream has been running for far longer than usual but I had been enjoying it and the people watching were too. Y/n was still asleep on my lap and I'd kiss her forehead along with every win. Y/n would shuffle around occasionally which didn't bother me. She continued shifting around and her hand slipped and hit my thigh.
"Sorry" she unconsciously said and rubbed the spot in an attempt to heal it.
"It's fine" I panicked.
"Are you ok?" She rubbed her eyes and put back on her glasses.
"Yeah I'm good" I looked down at her.
"Why did you sound like that?" She put her hand on my forehead "are you feeling ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled and put my arm around her "are you still tired?"
"Mhmm" she sunk back into my chest.
"Glasses" I said and she took them off again "thank you" I smiled "goodnight" I kissed the top of her head.