Chapter 5

⚠️- smut warning

⚠️
"Are you ready?" He smirked. I avoided eye contact with him "I'm talking to you" he moved my chin and made me look at him. My heart did flips as we made eye contact "you're so pretty baby" he moved my hair, "you'll be so beautiful when I'm done with you" he picked me up by the thighs and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist.

I watched him lean in and we kissed lightly. The light peaks turned into passionate kisses. Aone slowly walked up to our room while we continued to make out. Once he got there he locked the door behind him and slowly laid me down on the bed. He hovered over me before he pulled back.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
"Yeah" I held eye contact with him "do you?"
"Yeah" he smiled "safe word is um" he looked around the room "lamp, if you don't like anything or you want to stop just say lamp, then vice versa"
"Mhmm" I nodded. He passed me the spare hair band he kept on his wrist for me. I quickly put up my hair and pulled him into another kiss.

He kissed back and smiled through it. Within the next few minutes our clothes were scattered across the bedroom floor. Aone kissed down to my lower regions but stopped at the line of my underwear. We made eye contact again and I felt myself throb at the sight of him.
"You're so wet baby" he smiled "your underwear is soaked" he stared into my eyes and took off my underwear with his teeth "you're so pretty" he pushed my thighs up so my knees were folding to my torso "so so pretty" he pulled me closer to the edge of the bed as he introduced his tongue to my downstairs. I gasped loudly then quickly covered my mouth "no, I want to hear you" he moved my hand "let me hear you" he continued.

I tried to hold in my moans but they quickly escaped from my mouth. I felt him slip a finger into me as he continuing eating. Passion- filled moans left my mouth as my back arch from the pleasure. I tried to move his head but he held onto my wrists with his free hand. He instantly started speeding up.
"Aone I-"
"That's not my name" he snapped.
"T-Takanobu, please I-"
"That's better" he chuckled. He continued speeding up. I felt like I was close to my climax.
"Taka I'm so-" he instantly stopped touching me. I whined at the sudden lack of friction.
"Don't whine" he hovered over me again. He noticed the tears of pleasure in my eyes "aw my baby is crying" he smiled and peaked my lips "I guess we're done here" he shrugged.

"No!" I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked smirking.
"More"
"You want more?" I nodded in response "use your words"
"Please, I need it so bad" I stared at him "I'll do anything" I moved his hand back "please Taka, I'll do anything, just let me cum" I started moving around to create friction.
"You look so desperate" he smiled "I love it" he took off his boxers.

My eyes widened at the his size.
"Are you sure you want to continue?" Aone paused and asked me. I stared him down "I need a yes or no"
"Yes!" I pushed him off of him. He looked shocked as I got over him. I lowered myself onto his downstairs.
"Fuck me" he gasped and instantly covered his mouth. I moved his hands.
"I want to hear every sound you make" I pulled him into a kiss. I began riding him faster and moans escaped his mouth. His hands travelled around my body until he held onto my waist and pushed me down. All of him went into me. He began assisting me from beneath me.

He flawlessly flipped us over without pulling out.
"I don't want you doing all the work" he peaked my lips before drilling into me again. My nails scratched his back unintentionally but he seemed unfazed. I felt myself close to my limit again. I didn't say anything just in case he stopped "you're close aren't you?" He smiled. I didn't reply. "I'm still talking to you N/n" he started going faster. My eyes rolled back as I got closer. I shut my eyes until I heard buzzing. I looked at Aone and he was holding a vibrator, my vibrator "you do know I can still hear when I'm 'sleeping' right?" He asked. I thought back to when I used it in the bathroom when he was asleep. He put it on the highest setting and placed it on my clit as he made slow, deep strokes.