Chapter 25

I woke up throwing up like I had been for the past few days yet this time Aone sat on the bathroom floor with me. He fanned me and rubbed my back whilst everything came out. I finished and brushed my teeth before slumping back into the bed.
"I'm sorry baby" he rubbed my back.
"Why are you saying-" I looked at him and he had a large pregnancy book open in front of him "sorry?" I asked.
"Because I did this to you" he frowned "but thank you though" he kissed my cheek "I am way too weak for pregnancy"
"I know" I turned away from him.
"Did I do something?" Aone whispered.
"No, I'm just tired" I said.
"Ok well good night, I'm right here reading if you need anything" he said.
"Can you please-" he instantly turned off his lamp and cuddled me "thank you" I smiled. His hands rubbed my stomach.
"I can't wait until you start growing" he said.
"I'm terrified of that" I said.

"And then you can stop worrying and relax" he kissed my neck "I'm very proud of you for actually going through with this, but I can't help but think of this in a selfish way"
"How so?" I asked.
"I'm going to be the luckiest man on earth, firstly, I have been blessed with the most amazing wife in the fucking universe, and now she's going to give me a child, words can't describe how happy I am"
"Well thank you" I rolled out of the bed as I noticed the time. I threw on a hoodie as I  already had shorts on "get up, we have guests in the house" I attempted to contain my joy.
"Fine" Aone got up. He put on some pyjama trousers and remained shirtless.

We walked downstairs and found Micheal and Asia in the living room with the dogs.
"Good morning" Micheal smiled.
"Good morning" we said.
"How was your sleep?" I asked.
"Your beds are soft" Asia leapt onto Aone and he easily caught her.
"I hope so, we spent a lot of money on the beds" he smiled "but you get to stay with us for as long as you want"
"Thank you again for this" Micheal looked at us with Muffin asleep on his lap.
"It's no problem at all" I said "but why are you up so early?"
"I woke up to go to the toilet and she wasn't there, I come downstairs and she's playing with the dogs in here" he explained. I looked at Bear and he avoided eye contact.
"You need to sleep as well" I pet him and he grew excited.

"Ok so what is everyone doing today?" I asked.
"I have work" Micheal said.
"So do I" Aone said.
"Then it is you and me together today" I tickled Asia and she giggled.
"What are we doing?" She asked.
"I need to look at a few things at my new firm for maybe an hour or two, then we can go to the park or the movies or anything you want to do" I smiled.
"Really?" She asked.
"Of course" I smiled "but first what do you want for breakfast?" I took her from Aone and headed into the kitchen.
"I don't mind" she shrugged.
"How about crepes?" I asked.
"Yes please" she smiled.
"Alright then" I put her down and she continued playing with the dogs. Aone and Micheal joined me in the kitchen and began talking. I got everything out for crepes and washed my hands before starting.

Over the next hour I had finished cooking with the assistance of music in the background.
"Here you go sweetie" I finished Asia's plate.

I put her plate down at the table and she rushed to sit down

"Thank you" she smiled.
"No problem" I smiled. The men had already set the table and put out the drinks. I passed them their plates and they thanked me.
"What are you eating then?" Aone asked as he noticed I only made enough for them.
"Just this" I picked up an apple. Aone stared into my soul without saying a word.
"You can share with me" Asia offered.
"Thank you baby but I'm fine" I smiled.