Chapter 18

The plane took off and we turned on our devices. I turned on my iPad and started drawing. Aone scrolled on his phone for a while. The plane was fairly quiet while people attempted to sleep through it which was clearly impossible.

"Excuse me?" A flight attendant stopped next to me.
"Hi how can I help you?" I smiled. She leaned into my ear.
"Do you have a pad or tampon?" She whispered. I picked up my bag and searched through it.
"Do you have a preference?" I whispered.
"Pad, please" she said and I handed her a few "thank you so much" she bowed.
"No problem" I smiled and she scurried away.

I looked over at Aone and he looked irritated.
"What's up with you?" I asked.
"Why'd she go so close to you?" He asked.
"Because she didn't want to say it out loud" I said.
"We'll she better speak up and keep her fingers away from my wife" he snapped.
"Shut up Taka" I said and he smirked.
"You always fall for it" he laughed.
"And you always repeat it, you always say some dumb shit so I-"
"Degrade me" he smiled "ok it's not my fault that I get off to you being a bitch"

I stared at his innocent face for a few moments before my eyes lowered to his bulging print.I looked off my cardigan and gave it to him.
"Cover up" I sighed "no one else needs to see that"
"Why?" He asked.
"Because it's mine so either fix it or cover the fuck up" I whisper yelled. He looked at me desperately then adjusted himself in the seat "thank you" I huffed "if you're desperate you better take your ass to the bathroom and jerk off"
"Will you help me?" He smirked. I side eyed him and he blushed and put pressure on his thighs.
"You have finally lost it" I sighed "No I will not be helping, just make it to the house"
"But that's a whole day away" he whined.
"Then you can go ask someone else to help you cause I'm not doing it" I said.
"Ew" his smirk quickly formed a disgusted glare "nevermind" he sighed.

"Excuse me" one of the passengers walked over to us.
"Hi, how can I help you?" I put on my glasses and smiled. The man stared at me for a few seconds.
"What are you looking at?" Aone snapped and I swatted his arm.
"Sorry how can I help you?" I repeated.
"Y-you're real?!" He said and I noticed his phone recording us.
"Um yeah I'm real?" I said "are you ok? Do you need some water?" I stood up and held onto his arm. He blushed and shuttered before holding onto his crouch and rushed away. I watched him go into economy then into the bathroom.

I sat down silently after that.
"Bro he just busted from you touching his arm" Aone whispered to me "that should have been me!"
"You need to shut- stop please" I sighed.
"I'm sorry" Aone stared at me, waiting for my original smile "you ok?" He noticed when it didn't appear.
"Mhmm" I put away my stuff and put the blanket over me. I faced away from him and closed my eyes to sleep.

Aone's pov

Y/n hummed her response then curled up to sleep. She shuffled away to face the opposite direction and remained tense until she fell asleep. I watched her for a bit then decided to give her space. I calmly looked back at my phone and flipped through my camera roll. I noticed how different my life is from when I met Y/n. My camera roll went from random memes to countless pictures of our dates and dogs. I looked at myself in the picture and examined my bright smile. They made me exceptionally happy and I genuinely loved them.

I looked at Y/n and she was shuffling around in her sleep. I picked her up and lightly placed her on my lap. She faced the window and melted into my chest. I held her close and unconsciously kissed her forehead. I continued scrolled through my phone when I started getting an influx of messages. Y/n whined from the sound close to her ear and I rushed to turn it off but the vibrations continued.
"Give" Y/n sighed and took the phone. She put it on silent then handed it back to me.
"Sorry my love" I whispered and continued scrolling quietly.