Chapter 19

We had finally landed and got all of our stuff. The airport was unbelievably cold but was a complete understatement to the weather outside.
"Ok where are my babies?" I clapped while Aone pushed the trolley with our luggage.
"They're meant to be at the entrance" he said "oh they're right-" loud barking started and quickly spotted Muffin and Bear in the large crowd. I ran over to them and they jumped onto me from excitement.
"I missed you guys so much" I hugged and kissed them while they released their energy "thank you so much" I looked at the tall man holding their leashes.
"No problem" he smiled "they are the sweetest dogs ever" he pet them then let them off their leashes. They instantly pounced onto Aone and he effortlessly picked them both up.
"I missed you guys" he smiled and began to play with them.
"Honestly we really appreciate the dogs being here with us" I handed him a few large bills "have a great-"
"Thank you so much" he gasped.
"Honestly it's fine, have a great day" I smiled and we walked away.

~time skip~

We finished made it to the house.

My jaw dropped when I saw the ice outside

"What happened?" Aone looked at me confused while he unlocked the door.
"Do we have ice skating boots?" I dragged one of the bags but Aone easily brought it in.
"Yes we do, in the blue-" I rushed to open the bag "my love" Aone easily picked me up and held me up to maintain my attention "we need to get a few things done before we can go ice skating ok?"
"Ok like what?" I asked.
"Look around the house, unpack the bags, shower and get changed, go food shopping, then we can go ice skating"
"Alright" I smiled and he put me down. I looked up at him and he smiled.

Him looked down at me made me realise now big our height difference is.
"You're tall af" I said and he busted out laughing.
"Yes I am aware" he smiled "and you're not, but you know, I just have to look past that"
"Ok I hate you" I stared at him.
"And I love you so much" he smiled "alright let's go" he picked up the dogs up and we all headed upstairs.

We walked into the first room on the right.

"Do you think this bed can stand-" I glared at Aone and he instantly shut up

"It's nice in here" I sat on the bed. I picked up a pillow and smelt it.
"What are you doing?" Aone stared at me.
"Checking to see if they've been cleaned recently" I said "you know" I looked at him "I've been wanting to invest in more property" I smiled.
"Are you asking me to buy this place?" He asked.
"I'm not asking, I'm telling you I want to buy it" I said bluntly.