Chapter 31

The week flew by and my family were meant to come over today. Micheal and Asia had moved into their new house but were invited along with the rest of our close friends. We had decided that it was the best time to announce the pregnancy to our family and friends so Aone's family was also meant to come but most couldn't make it.

Aone had been pacing around the house while I finished getting the house ready. I had walked past him in the living room many times and each and every time he would avoid eye contact with me. The final time, I kissed his cheek and he blushed.
"Breakfast is in the fridge if you still haven't eaten, since I know you haven't" he glared at me.
"I'm not hung-" anger brewed in his eyes "I'll go eat it now" I said and he smiled.
"I'll come with you" he scooped me up and headed for the kitchen.

He finally noticed my cooking.
"When did you get up?" He asked.
"Like 5 minutes after you did, you went to the gym downstairs while I started cooking" I said.
"Oh wow, what are you making, let me help you" he put me down.
"I was just prepping the stuff to go on the grill" I said "my dad is going to grill everything later"
"It's good that we still have so much cake left" he looked in the fridge and saw everything else "I see why you stocked up on everything now"
"Yeah, so everyone is coming at around 4 since it's a school day" I explained "I advise you to lock any rooms that you don't want people going into"
"Are you locking anything?"
"The master bedroom and office" I said "if anything there got lost or damaged it'd take a while to replace it"
"True" he agreed "what will you be doing until then since I cleaned the house yesterday?"
"Planning more of the grand opening" I said.
"I'm really proud of you for doing all of it by yourself" he smiled.
"Thank you" my heart fluttered.
"No problem" he chuckled "ok let me help you with this" he washed his hands and we started.

~time skip~

Aone sat in the office with me as I worked.
He usually does his own research on his interests snd hobbies. I glanced at his phone and saw him watching children's figure skating. I looked closely and recognised one of the girls as myself. He had headphones on yet smiled at the screen. I watched him react to my former skills and laughed.
"You are really good at this" he noticed me watching "you need to get back into it"
"I would, but I think throwing around the weight of a baby alongside my body weight wouldn't be the best thing to do" I said.
"True" he sighed "then in 3 years from now, you should try it again" he said.
"Why 3 years?" I chuckled.
"Because it's 9ish months until the baby comes then an extra 2 years for you to do whatever then once we've gotten used to life with a baby, you can go back to your hobbies while I stay at home with them" he smiled.
"And what about your hobbies?" I asked.
"What about them?" He asked and I glared at him.
"Get up and get ready, everyone will be coming over soon" I stood up.
"Why can't we sit together for a bit longer?" He pulled me back onto his lap.
"Because we need to get ready" I said.
"Just a few more minutes" he rubbed my belly "you're already a month along" he smiled.
"Mhmm" I looked at him suspiciously before he attempted to bite my shoulder "off!" I shook him off.
"I'm sorry!" He said as I headed for the door.
"I said let's get ready Taka" I repeated and he finally stood up "thank you"

I headed to our room and walked into the closet. I had shower before and moisturised but had been walking at the house in a robe. I flipped through my clothes for an outfit and came across something.

 I flipped through my clothes for an outfit and came across something