bad high ^

- TW (panic attack, drug use, anxiety)
- sad content :/ ?
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

i was laying on my back on the bed, watching the ceiling fan spin around and around. y/n and i had just smoked weed and it was her first time. she was in the bathroom. the minutes felt stretched but i could still tell it had been awhile since she went in there. "y/n ? baby ?" i knocked on the door. "just a minute.." she called back, her voice shaky.

"baby are you okay ?" i turned the handle gently but it was locked. "vin ?" "mhm ?" "don't be mad at me, but could you come in here please ?" the door unlocked. i opened it. she was sitting on the floor in the corner of the bathroom. "baby what's the matter ?" i knelt down to her level. she kept her head in her hands, tears stained her bright pink cheeks.

"i'm so embarrassed.." tears fell from her eyes. "why baby ? there's no reason to be.." i hugged her and pulled her to her feet. i sat her down on the closed toilet seat and moved her hair from her face. "you're hot my love.." i pressed my cold hands to her cheeks, forehead, and neck. i wet a washcloth with cold water and held it to different parts of her face. "don't be mad please.." she cried. "hey hey hey, when have i ever gotten mad at you baby ? everything's okay i just need you to tell me what's wrong.." i chuckled. "i feel all panicky."

her voice shook. "my vision is all weird and idk if i like this feeling.." i kissed her cheeks and forehead. "i can make it feel good my love, come with me.." i helped her stand and walked her over to the bed. "this happens to me sometimes too honey it's normal, don't be embarrassed, im not mad at all.." i laid her down on the bed, wobbling a bit because i was pretty high. i put tucked her into the blanket, wrapping her like a burrito. "you feel safe and secure now ?" i kissed her cheek. "yes actually."

she smiled. "my vision though, it's freaking me out.." her face was panicked again. "you just have to remember it's not gonna be like this forever okay ? it's gonna fade off..would you like me to lay with you ?" she nodded in response. "okay baby.." i tucked her into my chest. "you smell good.." her muffled voice spoke. "ah so you're starting to feel the perks hm ?" she giggled. "you're safe with me baby.."

she began playing with the fabric on my shirt.

y/n's pov

my vision looked like i was moving my head side to side at a rapid pace, but in reality my head wasn't moving at all. when vinnie tucked my head into his chest i couldn't see anymore, so i felt steady again. all there was now was enhanced smell and touch. the fabric of his shirt felt different, it was like i could feel every string making up the shirt. his smell flooded my whole chest. it felt good all of a sudden.

my mind could only focus on one thing at a time and it was focused on him. "vin i feel better now.." "you sure ?" he kissed my hair. "mhm..i wanna see your face.." he chuckled and let me up. i moved my head to the pillow next to his. i studied his face. i brought my hand up to trace his face. "you're very focused right now.." he chuckled. "i like it.." i smiled. i traced down the bridge of his nose.

"your eyes are so gorgeous.." i kissed his lips gently. he applied pressure to my back, pulling me closer to him. he reattached our lips. i ran my fingers through his hair, pulling away. "woahhhh.." he laughed at me. "your hair is so soft and curly and fluffy baby.." he smiled at me, looking all over my face. "keep touching it, that feels amazing.." he closed his eyes. i did as told, wanting to touch it more. "mmm"

we laid there for what felt like hours touching each other's features, feeling each other in a different way than we ever had. his fingers in my hair felt so good it was insane. his lips felt like pillows and all i wanted to do was kiss him.

"are you ever gonna let me get high again ?" i kissed his chin. "it's your decision, i'll always be here to help if it goes bad." he kissed my forehead. "thank you for trusting me.." i smiled. "thank you for not giving me a reason to not trust you.." he smiled back.

eventually my bad high turned into a good one, all because of him. he helped me fall asleep so i could sleep it off and everything was fine again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

- different little concept for you guysss

- i love youuuu

- and in case no one said it to you today, i hope you sleep well, i hope your day was good, and i hope your dreams are entertaining <333

- goodnight goodnight goodnight

859 words