39

Fluer was tapping nervously on the armchair as she faced the Weasley family. She was nervous, anxious and it was definitely not helpful that she was currently unable to organize her thoughts into a cohesive processes. She was trying to figure out what was best to explain the situation as it stood, but it was rather difficult, particularly considering that the Weasley family had no real knowledge on the Veela realm. She was trying to help inform them, giving them a bit of background, but she also could not really go too far into detail without slowly bordering traitor status. She bit her lower lip anxiously, fingers still tapping on the leather of the armchair. She was uncertain how she should proceed. Everything was a bit confusing and she did not know what precisely to say. Frustrating, but understandable given the complexity. She had been charged with this, so that they could gain more information before moving in on Draco.

Who escaped the Veela realm before finishing his training. It was partially her fault she supposed. She had not successfully managed to convince the Malfoy boy of the importance of staying in the Realm during the training. Annoyed at herself, even though she had been informed that it was not necessarily entirely her fault either. The intorduction to the Realm had also been quite paling in comparison. She was rather frustrated that the Crown Prince...well what had previously been the Crown Prince...had treated Draco in such horrible condition. She had heard what had happened, and she found herself quite...mystified that such a thing could have happened. To the Malfoys of all things. 

She wanted to throw someone, considering the situation. The Malfoys had not gone to the Veela realm to transform in quite a long time, and when one did, they acted as though he was some...She did not want to even get into the thought process, it was really just too awful to think over. She wanted to drop kick that stupid prince. She was glad that the Second Prince had been there to aid the boy, even if it should not have been needed. To think that Draco had not been the only one whom had to deal with such a thing. It was horrible to think of. What others would have had to suffer...it was awful to think of. I even warned...I even warned them...Fluer felt horribly wronged. She had warned the Crown Prince and everything and yet her warnings had been disregarded. 

It was nice to hear that the Crown Prince, previous Crown Prince, had been demoted backwards and that the Second Prince had been promoted to the Crown Prince instead. He seemed quite more capable. She had not been in the Veela Realm for quite some time, and considering such a thing, perhaps it would have been better had Draco been left to his own devices in the Malfoy Manor. She had been wrong in that. It had been wrong to force the boy to go to the Realm when it had been quite clear that he was not wishing to do so. She felt awful, feeling responsible for the situation. 

"I had thought that the boy would be safe," She stated, nails plucking the chair. "It was my mistake that had led to this inconvienence. The Crown Prince, the newly crowned Crown Prince, wishes to speak with Draco..." 

"And why is it that you are stating this to us?" Molly questioned tilting her head slightly. 

"Because, Lucius, considering where he is, is unable to give permission, and the Crown Prince wishes to be given permission to approach Draco before walking up to him. I had suggested perhaps that would be the best choice considering....what had happened." 

"And what exactly is it that had happened?" Arthur questioned. Fluer sighed heavily, shaking her head heavily. 

"I am not entirely sure, and what I do know I am unable to state clearly. It is against the law, but...it was not good, at the very least. That I can state. The newest Crown Prince wishes to speak with him, but he does not want to overstep. Furthermore...he had taken great lengths to attempt to ensure the Malfoy boy was comfortable. It was...not easy given his own position in the Court, but he did try his best."

"I believe, perhaps, this Crown Prince of yours should ask Draco what he wishes, rather than coming to us." 

"That is the thing..." 

"Fluer, love, that is enough." Molly stated sternly. "If Draco wishes to talk to this new Crown Prince, than sure, he has our permission to talk to him, but in the end the Prince should ask Draco, because we are not going to demand Draco be willing to speak with him if he does not wish to." 

Fluer sighed heavily. She did not know what to do about this. She could not merely approach him and she gazed towards the parents angrily. "I cannot exactly just go walking to the Hogwarts grounds and ask." 

"Ask the Prince to send a message." She tilted her head at Arthur's suggestion. 

"Send...A...Message?" 

"Through an Owl?" Fluer swallowed, shock flooding her considering she had not even bothered to think of such a thing. Why is this situation really leaving my wits behind me? For some reason I feel as though my emotions are continually clouding my judgement. 

"Of course...I had...I had not thought of such a thing." 

"It is quite alright, dear," Molly said gently, having noticed how angry that Fluer was beginning to get towards herself. "For one, it is not your fault that things had gone wrong when in the Realm. You just wanted to try and make sure that he was safe during his transition into a Veela. That is understandable. You should not beat yourself up over the fact that it went wrong." 

"I just...I feel awful. What if maybe I had not done this nothing would have gone wrong." 

"I doubt that." Molly said gently.