16

Prince Ferin returned to see the boy still on hands and knees, he had definitely not expected that when he had told the boy what he had, and yet here was the result. It was rather confusing, and he did not really know what to make of the circumstance. He furrowed his brow, a little confused, and after all, it was not as though these sorts of things happened often enough for him to understand, nor feel incredibly comfortable state that he knew what was going on. He had no idea why the boy was still in that position. he had expected him to at least wander around the room, and it was quite obvious that he had done no such thing at all. Or really even bothered to try to do anything like that. Why had he not moved? He thought back to his orders. He had told the boy to stay and not leave the room. He had clearly moved to change, but otherwise, he had managed to move in the exact spot that the prince left him in. He sighed heavily. He may not understand what the boy was doing, but he knew that he had to be freezing. Although, he was not entirely certain why that was.

"Hey, look at me." he said, softly, gentle, but still commanding, not wanting to scare the boy. The boy looked up at him with tear filled eyes. Ferin's heart ached at that look. He did not really know what to do now. What could he do? He had a feeling that he had done something unbearable, and he could not handle such a thing. "Stand up," he said carefully, pulling the boy to his feet. However, he just fell again, his legs too shaky and numb to hold him from the time on the floor. Instead if asking help as Ferin had expected, however, he tried at least two more times before curling into a ball and hiding himself. The Prince could barely watch such proceedings happen, and he was scared of what this truly meant. Had that girl been right after all? Ferin moved closer to hear what the boy was whimpering. 

"I'm sorry," spoken over and over like a mantra. As though it was the only thing that the youth could think to speak. Ferin's mind was suddenly jolted back to what the female Veela who had brought him here had. "I think he may be a submissibe Veela. It is not confirmed or anything, I just think that based on some of his reactions to certain things. Then again, it could be the opposite. Just be careful when dealing with him.

Ferin sighed heavily. If this boy was truly a submissive veela he truly screwed up. He doubted that the blonde was, based on the defiant and disobedient behavior shown when he had first seen him. Not to mention that male submissive Veela were by far much more rare than female dominant veela. Yes, Fleur was a special breed of veela. Still, the Prince thought idly. It cannot hurt to at least try. He stood decidedly, carefully helping the boy to his feet, waiting until he was stable enough to stand akone, before releasing his grip. 

"Tell me your name." His voice had changed. Deepening, becoming sterner, less wishy washy, still soft, though. He did not want to make the boy uncomfortable.

"Draco, Malfoy." He sid quietly. 

"How old are you?"

"16." The prince was relieved the boy was at the very least on time for his veela transition. Perhaps a little early, but it was better than being late.

"What was your connection with the veela that brought you here?"

"I do not have one." Ferin blinked confused. What? In almost every case of a transition, a veela's fanily member is the one who brings them in. 

"What do you mean." Ferin saw the boy's blue eyes as he glared at him, eyes flashing angrily.

"I mean i do not have any bond with her. I was with...a friend, when she apparently figyred it out. Followed me home, and insisted I come here. Practically dragged me. That it was too dangerous for me to deal with this myself. As if. Should have just ignored her. This is a bloody joke." Draco said heavily, leaning back to fall on the bed. Ferin could not understand this. Veela with no connections cannot see a transitioning veela, and they certainly do not feel the urge to ensure their safety. Unless...

Ferin thought about it. There are cases where a transitioning veela is brought by a caretaker, but by the sounds of it, this is not what happened. They could be mates, but that veela already has a living mate, and veela do not have more than one. Otherwise, the only other possible option is...the boy truly is a submissive veela. The Prince grabbed the boy by the wrist. He rushed them out of the door and doqn the various halls, the boy trying to keep up with the incredibly fast pace. Once they reached the room that he was apparently kooking for, the Prince shoved the doors open, and once more shoved Draco onto the floor, which Draco swiftly managed to catch himself. But he did not stand, he just looked at the floor. 

What is this guy's problem with shoving me to floors? He thought bitterly.

"Brother, what are you doing?" He heard a second voice. 

"Check him." Ferin said in a slightly trembling voice. 

"Now?"

"No in twenty years! YES NOW!" Draco heard footsteps, until he saw elegant blue cloth, and black shoes. He still refused to look up. He felt fingers run through his head. They were soft, making him want to sigh, and relish in the feel, but he merely stiffened, refusing to give in. A confused humm came from abive him, and the fingers slid down the sode of his face, slightly lingering on his cheek bones, tracing them with light touches, before sliding to the side of his neck. Draco swallowed nervously, but before he could prepare himself, a strong grip slid and gripped the back of his beck, forcing his entire body to go lax in the stranger's hold.