14

"I still cannot believe I have been forced into this." Ron complained annoyed, flushing a bit red in his anger. He was aggravated, and nothing would change this. 

"Man up, Ron. Mum is right, we need to be able to understand these sort of things if we want to raise our image of the family in the Wizarding community. And even with this sort of knowledge, I doubt that it will be easy. The Wizarding world is not incredibly forgiving." Percy said, tilting his head, staring at Ron. 

"So? Who cares about their opinion, we have been doing perfectly fine on our own." 

"You mean, mum and dad, and practically everyone but you have been doing perfectly fine on their own." Fred and George said, appearing-as per the norm-out of seemingly nowhere. 

 "Where did you come from?" Ron shouted in shock and more than a little surprise. He did not like people sneaking up on him. He placed a hand on his heart to add to the dramatic affect. 

"Ronald," Percy sighed, shaking his head in disappointment. The Twins merely smiled menacingly and mysteriously.

"Wouldn't you like to know." They muttered, the air in their voice creating an ominous vibe.

"No, I simply asked because I didn't want to know the answer." Ron said, sarcasm thick in his voice, rolling his eyes. 

"Where did you guys come from?" Percy asked suddenly, a bit concerned. They were supposed to be learning the age-old traditions and ways of doing things about the common wizarding community from pure-blood families, and between other families, on the part of the purebloods, such as themselves, as well as how to interact. Percy did not want the Twins doing something devious as per their common theme in Hogwarts.

"You don't need to know." Fred and George said instantly, and together. Percy narrowed his eyes. 

"Just...Try not to do anything stupid before we even get to the bloody school." He said helplessly. He could only hope the Twins would listen, though he doubted they would even do that. 

"Of course big bro." They vowed, bowing to show their deep respect. 

"Right." Percy sighed heavily, he knew it was too much to hope from such people as the Twins.

They were  currently on their way to the school where they would be learning the commonalities between pureblood families, and even wizarding world in general. He was, for his part, rather excited, as was Ginny. The two of them, they really did want to know what to do, how to act, and how to behave. These were things that everyone but them seemed to know, and it had always irked them deeply. Even the twins, who seemed to care for nothing, could tell that there was something that they did not know, that everyone else seemed to get wind of when it came to them. While they may not care much about the customs and traditions of Wizarding families in general, they did dislike not being "in the know" about, well, anything, truthfully. 

Meanwhile, Ron, was as aggravated as ever. When Ron had asked if it Harry was allowed to come, and he had been told yes, he was beyond happy. One could see the way his entire countenance had lit up. But, that was not all. While Harry may be allowed to attend the courses, he would be attending a separate set of courses, specifically for half-bloods. There were three primary sections. Classes for Pure-Bloods, classes for Half-Bloods, and lastly, classes for muggleborns, the last was almost always empty, and if it was not empty, there were few within the class. 

It was one of the reasons a lot of high-class pureblood families dislike muggleborns. While they were happy to imbed themselves into the highclass society of wizards, they disregarded any and almost all, if not all, of the traditions and cultural aspects of placing themselves in such a community. They tried to incorporate their own thoughts and aspects and opinions on how the wizarding world should be run, without knowing anything about it. It was quite aggravating for most purebloods, and even halfbloods.  

Still, Ron had held up some hope that he would be able to see Harry once in a while, so he had begged Harry to sign up. Being that Ron was his best bud, he had done so, if only to help Ron through what would likely be a very trying time for him. Of course, it was too late when Ron realized that even seeing harry once in a while would not be happening in any way whatsoever.

Firstly, Muggleborns, Half-bloods, and Pure-bloods took different trains to the school, Ron was currently on the Pure-Blood train. Not only did they take different trains, every class was separated according to their blood status. Whether they were pureblood, half-blood, or muggleborn. Every, single, course, never was there any overlap, and Ron had searched quite thoroughly. It was not just that either, they had separate dining rooms, separate commonrooms, separate sleeping quarters, even their classes were in totally separate buildings. It left Ron with the very real impression that Harry and him, they would be having almost no contact but for letters, if that. Ron was not sure whether letters were even allowed, it was not something stated in the pamphlet. 
Ron would have begged to go to a different school, but then he realized, when he researched it, all of these schools were the exact same. Muggleborns, Pure-bloods, and Half-bloods were separated at all times, there was never any overlap. Though the security measures taken were more lax in some school, he had knew it was hopeless to ask his parents to change schools. This was the most prestigious school for Wizarding Culture and Tradition. He was quite literally....stuck.

So he was in a bad room. Understandable, at least to him. The others just wanted him to shut up already. They were tired of Ron's incessant complaining about literally every single thing. If there was something he could complain about, he would, and did. It was driving all of the Weasley's insane. they hated it in general, but this was simply over the top.

"Ronald!" Ginny finally spoke, having had it to the last with his attitude. "Just shut the bloody hell up! We are all in the same boat and you do not see us complaining about every single thing to do with anything related to this. AND YOU ARE THE REASON WE ARE HERE!" Before Ron could even mount his defense, Ginny was continuing. "You could not keep your thoughts to yourself, and it is what led us to this. So just sit down, shut up, stop complaining, and deal with it like all of us." Ron sunk back into his seat, thoroughly chastised and embarrassed. 

"Thank god." The others whispered.

Now the only question was, would Ron survive this? There was little any of the others would be able to do to help him, and even if they could, they were beginning to doubt that they would, family or not.