20

Mingyu escorted his brother to father's chambers and left quite quickly afterwards. He did not want to have to deal with the fiasco that was about to occur within that room. While Mingyu doubted anything too severe would happen as a result of Feren's actions, he also knew full well that his father was definitely not please, and it would not surprise him if some pretty loud shouting matches ensued. He most certainly did not want to have to deal with those, and as such, he would simply...not. 

He decided to check on the Malfoy boy. He felt it sort of his responsibility to do so. Of course, it really was not, after all, he had nothing to do with what his brother messed up, but there was this sudden urge to check on him, just to be certain that the other was in good sorts. Perhaps it was just because he knew the other was in a new place and had had such a horrible introduction to them from his brother, perhaps it was something else. Mingyu had a feeling that it had a strong sense to do with the fact that the boy was a Malfoy. The Malfoy's were well known to not come to the Royal court when they were in transformation, and it was incredibly rare the the line actually transformed anyways and had a transition. The fact that this boy was a part of the Malfoy line, and not only transitioned but was also here for his transition was nothing short of a miracle. The malfoy's were notorious for keeping to themselves, even if a Malfoy actually transitioned. It was understandable, but could be incredibly dangerous.

There was just something about the boy being here that struck Mingyu as odd, though. He knew for a fact that Lucius would most certainly not allow the boy to be transferred here if he had any say in it. Which meant that the eldest Malfoy had lost some of his power over the youth somehow. Whatever way that was, Mingyu doubted that it was easy for the young Malfoy boy to deal with, and he was curious what exactly it was that the youth had been forced to deal with as of now. He was also somewhat worried to really understand the answer as well. 

Mingyu did not understand fully why the boy seemed to stir his protective instincts, but he did. He would be more worried if it were not for the fact that the youth was so new to everything about him, and Mingyu had to focus on informing his father about the wrongdoing of his brother. Which, contrary to the popular belief, was much more complicated that Mingyu had thought it would be. He knew that their father was not exactly a lenient Veela. It was not uncommon to see their father reprimanding them and constantly humiliating them to some degree (never in front of the citizens or the court, but in front of each other sometimes) if he forgot to separate them, or if both of them had done something to deserve that sort of treatment. His father was not merciless as many thought him to be, however, and this was very obvious. He cared for them, but was often busy. Mingyu guessed the elder did have an entire kingdom to run, and that had to be difficult on him.

Unlike his brother, Mingyu never really blamed their father too much. Perhaps it was because he was the adopted brother, or maybe just because he was far more understanding than his older brother, but he did not blame their father for his absent presence. Or for his strict way of instruction. To him, it was clear that their father had things that he had to attend to, and Mingyu simply had no wish to disturb him. For some reason, however, his elder brother seemed to almost...resent their father. Not much he could do about that, and he preferred not to get in the way of Feren's utter resentment. If he could not do anything about it why add more drama to his own life?

Mingyu paused. He thought it over for a minute, before changing direction suddenly, and walking deeper into the castle than he had been before. The boy's room was rather deep within the castle, and much closer to his own quarters, (for safety reasons, Mingyu assured himself, and the boy when he had asked why after Mingyu had told him...though why Mingyu had even told the Malfoy boy such a thing he found difficult to really say...) and more towards the kitchens. He was sure the boy had eaten something, but he wanted to make sure that heh ad a more healthy dinner than he likely was having at the moment. The boy needed major nutrients, it was obvious with just how small the teenager was. It was not the customary smallness found in many SV either, Mingyu could tell the difference. Whether the boy had willingly starved himself...which was quite possible as many submissive veela had poor image issues...or whether he had been starved by someone else denying him food Mingyu did not really know. The fact that Draco was a Malfoy and even more so the fact that he had Lucius Malfoy as a father either option was incredibly possible. Though, if he thought on it, he figured it was probably am mix of the two choices. 

Either way, he was determined that the boy would eat something healthy. It was as he reached the kitchens that he realized one important factor. He had no idea what it was the young veela liked to eat. He did not want to stereotype the boy, Mingyu himself had gotten enough of that, and he understood the annoyance...but there was not much else he could do. He did not want to go all the way up to the boy's room, and come back down, only to go back up to the other's room again. Not to mention he did not really feel like going to the other's room empty handed either. 

He just ordered some basics, and things that he had noticed other submissive veela had enjoyed more than their counterparts, as well as a few basic things of the dominant veelas. He had no idea how the boy was raised, other than the fact that Lucius Malfoy likely would have been extremely harsh on him, and therefore he had no idea what the other's food preferences were, or what he usually ate. At least this way he would be able to better figure out what the other enjoyed.

He just had to pay attention on what the boy ate, and what he avoided, or hesitated on.