Saved! Plan! Fart!

My eyes opened with a flash as I hit the seat with a harsh thud. In front of me, grinning evilly from ear to ear, were my two saviours: Charlie and Nikki.

"Oh my gosh! You have no idea how happy I am to see you all right now! I thought I was a goner! I got stuck in the rain and then I ended up at that one abandoned house, and I found a starving kitten and I offered to give him a home, but he denied and I ended up leaving him there, and now you guys found me!" I meowed in pure delight. If I were a dog right now, my tail would've been waging a mile per minute!

"Holy crap! You've got to tell me everything!" Ally/Nikki barked at me, "but I gotta tell you something first: we had been waiting for you at Walmart for a like really, really long time, but you never showed up. We had thought that you might've gotten caught in the rain, but Charlie decided to check the store first, just in case you had like found a way in. Anyways, I had to pretend to be his eye seeing dog since he was 'blind,'and we managed to sneak into the back. Anyways, they managed to build an underground storage thingie in the Walmart Supply Room! We're thinking that they had it created before they built the Walmart there and when they did, it provided easy access for them to sneak the drugs in."

"Uh, Alley, what are you telling her?" Charlie interrupted.

Nikki spin around on the front seat and whipped her head towards Charlie. She bore her teeth and let o a long, low growl before lunging... At his head! I felt a fur-ball crawl up my throat as I watched her leap at his hair and start biting into it.

Riiiiiiiip! That was the very sound of hair being ripped off of someone's head. Might I add that it's not a very pleasant sound either.

"Yow!" That was Charlie, screaming his head... Actually hair off, "Did you seriously have to do that again?!"

Wait, again?

I looked over to the hanging black threads from Nikki's mouth when I suddenly realized what was going on... Charlie wore a wig! His head, now nice and smooth, stuck out like a sore thumb on a normal hand.

He must've had some of the hairs glued on though, because his scalp was already a nice red color.

"Ally!" I screeched between my 'constipated monkey' laughing fits, "you made him bald!"

She hopped off the seat and onto the floor mat, then dropped the wig right where she had been sitting. Then I watched with curious eyes as she hopped back up and sat on it; making sure her but was coverings much hair as she could.

"Actually," she began, "we had a very long conversation about this in Walmart. Well, it wasn't really a conversation since we didn't understand each other. But anyhow, he kept interrupting me so I playfully hit him on the scalp for him to stop."

"Geesh child, you are vicious! I'd hate to see what would happen if he stepped on your tail." I said in surprise. Charlie stared at us like we were nuts.

"Oh, he did that too. And let's just say my tail turned out a lot better than his..."

"OK! I get the point. Just, um, continue with your story about the hair and stop being so mean to Charlie. He's the reason we're going to be human again, so we kinda need him."

She rolled her eyes at me, and yes, a dog can roll their eyes.

"Fine, Ms. Sassy Pants. As I was saying, I was trying to talk and he interrupted so I snapped at his head and down came a wig with a nice tear. So I made a deal with him: If he interrupts, I get to rip his wig off."

"And did he agree to this deal?"

"No."

"You're so mean, haha. Gosh, why am I even friends with you?"

"Because you love me," she said with a horrible doggy grin.

"True that. But could we seriously get going? I want in on this plan! oh, and give Charlie his wig back."

"Nuhu. I just farted on it."

"Yup. We are sooo not friends after this." I teased her.

"Dude, do you wanna be scalped to?" Ally growled with a gleam in her eye.

"Just kidding, girl. Hehe, I looooove you. But seriously, where is this plan?"

"Here." Ally dropped the iPad by me.

I turned it on and heard a faint sniffing noise, "Ally! Did you just fart on my wig!"