I'd Hate To Be That Toilet

The draw slid open and the resistance on my sharp teeth was cut to a minimum. I let the ribbon drop before grabbing just one end of the string. Pulling it through the drawer handle, I stashed it behind the island, hoping Rice wouldn't see.

I jumped back on the counter, loving the powerful force I gained from my hind legs.

Okie dokie, now what the heck do I do? I thought.

The cups were placed upside down so the bottoms were up and I just needed to figure out how to get them out.

3:47 was what the kitchen clock read. I had three minutes left. Well, not technically, but I figured thats when Ally would be able to bring Rice down.

Why do they have to stack the cups so difficulty? Their rich family organization is killing me, or maybe it's just my uniqueness making everything seem more complicated.

I decided to use my string again so, wasting more time, I went back and got it and looped it through a handle in the cup.

Now trust me. THIS IS MUCH HARDER SAID THAN DONE. I had to use my little mouth and weave it through the handle then pull the other side up so it didn't slip out.

You should be glad you aren't a cat trying to drug your bestfriends boyfriend with laxatives.

Oh wait. That isn't normally something you're grateful not to be doing. Heck, that's probably not something you ever thought about - until now. Yup, I'm just messing with your life, making you think of the unthinkable things to confuse you so you can be more confused because my confusion is not only confusing my own mind confusion but other confusion messes with my confusion and your confusion.

Confused?

Good.

Eventually, with only two minutes left to go, I was able to drag the cup out, very loudly, might I add. The scraping as I pulled it up must've left a few scratches on their marble countertops but I figured they could replace them, right? Eh, even if they can't it shouldn't show up to bad.

I hopped down to look at the damage I had done when I realized I was wrong.

Uh oh.

The little area on the corner of the black countertop was now scuffed white and it was VERY visible.

Maybe I shouldn't have don't that.

I fought that thought out of my mind as I looked back at the clock.

I had one minute and thirty seconds.

Luckily, this part was the easiest. I pushed the cup over to the sink, making a loud screeching sound as I went. Man, I would be a horrible robber. I pushed it over the edge and watched it land up right with a loud crash.

Perfect.

And even better yet, it didn't break! Maybe I could be a robber.

Nah, I'd still suck.

I crawled up on the window sill that overlooked the sink and pushed the tap over with my nose so it was above the glass.

One minute.

I reached out, as far as I could, and tipped the spout upwards, just a little bit. A steady stream of water came out and it began to fill up the cup.

Once it was about half full, I shut it off again and jumped into the sink.

Now for the fun part.

Ha, catch my sarcasm? Yeah, this was going to suck. Majorly.

Forty five seconds.