Epilouge... It's Over :(

A/N: Pic of 'Dexter' on my horse Minnie.

The intercom shut off with a staticky click and my head shot up. For once, I was actually excited about the announcements. Today was the day that they would announce the winners of the book. I was actually pretty excited. I know I didn't have the best chance in winning, but I did have an unusually large head start on mine.

Oh, that's right! I forgot to mention that me being Dexter was real. At least I'm pretty sure. All of my book that I wrote as a cat was indeed saved on my iPad, and I was able to finish it and submit it for the contest. Therefore, that's got to prove that me writing that with my little cat paws is true and I'm not just imagining the whole week.

I tried to drop a few hints about Ally being a dog and coming back to Canada, but she just accused me of being on weed... Which I'm not! Now she thinks I'm crazy and she claims she was in Mexico with Rice the whole time. I still find it unbelievable. But she pulled out her iPhone and clearly showed me the dates that she took pictures, and most of them were from the days that she was apparently 'here.' I still won't lead myself to think that me being a cat was fake. Maybe she didn't have the same experience as me, but something definitely went on.

I even talked to Rice, believe it or not. I thought I would freak out when I had a conversation with him, I mean, I did give him a concussion and all... But to my luck, I toughened up and asked him about Charlie. And what he told me next was what probably shocked me the most.

When I casually asked him how Nikki's number one man was doing, he looked at me like I had grown three heads. Then with a confused face on, he asked me who I was talking about! And that's when I stared at him funny. "Charlie, you're doggy masseuse? You know, oriental, about 5'9, funny, and wears a wig that actually looks pretty real?"

He had shook his head, laughing, and then replied with, "*unattractive snort* I wish we had a doggy masseuse, but we aren't that rich." Insert my overly dramatic eye roll, "Gosh, Rach, maybe you were the one that got a bump on the head."

And that's when I started paying attention, "What do you mean, a bump on the head?" I asked him with a bit to much enthusiasm.

He had shrugged at that. "About three or four days in, I woke up with a massive headache. Ally told me that I had been out cold for a few hours and I ended up going to the hospital. Apparently it was nothing serious, but something had definitely hit me and left me unconscious for a while."

After he finished telling me that, I had burst into choking sobs. So it had been true! I was the one that gave home the concussion! (But we don't need to tell him that, now, do we?) But somehow he had been two places at once. I still didn't understand. And what about the Charlie part? How did that add up? Rice admitted that he didn't even know a Charlie. And yet, when I was walking to our local grocery store the other day, I swore I saw him across the street. And the guy even waved at me, but I was just to stunned to wave back! So I got my groceries, and ran over to Charlie's house which was only seven blocks away from the store. But what amazed me most was that there was a realtor sign on his front lawn with a big sticker saying: SOLD. Even if that had been Charlie, he'd be gone. I had slumped away, not even bothering to see if the U-Haul truck that drove past me stopped at his house.

So now it was just up to me to figure out this mystery. But I honestly didn't feel like perusing it. What happened, happened, and I'm ok with that. Besides, I'm sure the memories I have as a car will always be with me.

Besides, how could I forget that dreaded Zeus chase? Or finding Grumpy underneath that bottom step? Or waking up the first time and realizing that I was no longer human, or a female? Or eating canned tuna? Or scratching the one mafia mans face? Or-